PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone advise on the dress code...

dolphinmickey9170
07-13-2007, 04:39 PM
I am wondering as I read the dress code for business casual, does a spaghetti strapped lace top count as a "tank top"? I am curious to know if anyone has worn one to California Grill at the Contemporary. My DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary there and I would like to wear this type of top. It's quite dressy with a lace overlay, but not what I would consider a tank top. I would be wearing this with capris. I don't want to get to check in and they tell me my top isn't appropriate. But the top half of a spaghetti strap dress is okay, so what is the difference. I know I am rambling, but I just hope someone here can tell me if it is okay, if they have worn something like this to the restaurant, or have you had problems? Thanks!

SurferStitch
07-13-2007, 04:47 PM
You'll be fine. It's a dressy cami, not a typical casual tank top.

I would wear something like that there and not think twice....and I ALWAYS dress up for dinner. :thumbsup:

vamaggie
07-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Never been to Cali Grill but you could always take a shawl or wrap to wear (may be needed if AC is too much for you like it is often for me after a day in the parks). Enjoy and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

dolphinmickey9170
07-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Thanks, surferstitch and vamaggie.....you have eased my mind.

Intercot rocks!!

dtootsie42
07-13-2007, 11:53 PM
You'll be fine. I wore something lacy with spaghetti straps when we went and celebrated our anniversary there. No problems at all.

Enjoy your celebration!

Carol
07-14-2007, 07:02 AM
Walt Disney World Restaurant Dress Codes (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/dresscodes/default.asp)

DawsonAR
07-14-2007, 09:46 PM
I have worn something similar and it was very appropriate. You will be fine. Have a wonderful time.

DVC2004
07-15-2007, 02:54 PM
It's fine. The tank tops they are referring to are the cotton knit type- very casual, like you'd wear to the parks. A dressier top with spaghetti straps is completely appropriate.:thumbsup: