PDA

View Full Version : One Day- Which Park???

DDuck66
07-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Since we have recently moved to Tampa Bay, and just recently got our AP's we are making a trip on Saturday the 28th of June. We are leaning towards EPCOT, but cannot make up our minds. We went for a day at the MK last month so we want to go to a different park this time. Which one and why???

Thanks for the info.
:donald::dale::chip:

divinedi
07-13-2007, 02:24 PM
If I had only one day:(, and had to decide it would have to be EPCOT, I just love being there, walking around the different countries, and Soarin' of course! Good luck with your decision, and I'm soooo jealous of you living sooo close by that you can do a day often!

PeterPanFan
07-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Easy answer for me. EPCOT.

#1 Magic Kingdon of course
#2 Epcot except during the food and wine fest! way to crowded. Last year you could barely move.

FaithTrustPixieDust
07-13-2007, 03:20 PM
It depends on the group . . . . .one day with just me and my hubby would definitely mean EPCOT. One day with the kiddies, definitely MK.

Do annual passes allow you to park hop? Don't forget to check for extra magic hours, that might be a factor.

CleveSJM
07-13-2007, 03:38 PM
28th of July, right? Living close with AP's... I'd say Animal Kingdom or MGM. Hit Epcot when you can during the week. Seems like you'll have plenty of chances.

NJGIRL
07-13-2007, 03:51 PM
My fav is EPCOT. I just like the whole feeling of that park. There are great rides but also alot of interesting non ride things to do.

Mickey91
07-13-2007, 06:16 PM
EPCOT! It is the next in line for the one park you have to see! (Behind MK of course) The Future World rides are fun and World Showcase is awesome!! Enjoy!:mickey:

Followthatmouse
07-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Add me to the EPCOT list. It has so much variety - a case of something for everyone. There is more than enough to entertain for a day. It also has a great variety of foods to tempt the tasts buds.

Just remember that it is vast. You really shouldn't try to do everything in that one day, unless you are a bit of a masochist.

DawsonAR
07-13-2007, 07:56 PM
We would do MK if we had the kids with us. If not we would do EPCOT. We love them both. I would love to hear a trip report when you return.

EvilQueen2006
07-13-2007, 09:47 PM
I would pick Epcot. But I also would look at park hours and EMH, and get the most hours I could out of the day.

OogieBoogieMan
07-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Having already hit TMK I think EPCOT is an easy choice. There is just so much to do, using the whole day won't be an issue at all. I can't say the same for MGM and while AK has a bunch of things to keep you busy, there are no fireworks!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Add me to the Epcot list. MK is my favorite park, but if you don't want to do that then Epcot it is. Make sure you stay for Illuminations.

mttafire
07-13-2007, 11:22 PM
EPCOT! It is the next in line for the one park you have to see! (Behind MK of course) The Future World rides are fun and World Showcase is awesome!! Enjoy!:mickey:
Yep...:thumbsup:

LoriMistress
07-13-2007, 11:34 PM
I would go to Epcot. I'm sure you'll enjoy this park very much, since you've been to MK already.

DDuck66
07-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks for everyone's advice. We are going to EPCOT and have ADR's for the Rose and Crown for lunch!!!!

mainemajor
07-17-2007, 06:06 PM
EPCOT is like two parks in one and I love them both. It seems as though we spend about half of our time of any trip at EPCOT.