PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP How fast does it sell out?

auntbaloo
07-13-2007, 12:06 PM
We (DH & I) are going on our 3rd trip to WDW in October and can't wait (look at this board every day for great tips). I have bought tickets for myself and DH for MNSSHP on 10/16 (went on our honeymoon & loved it!). However, there is a possibility that we may be taking by 6 yr old niece with us but won't know for sure until the end of August. My question for all of you is - do you know how fast MNSSHP ususally sells out? This would be on a Tuesday 10/16 and I don't know if I wait until end of August if we will be out of luck getting her a ticket. We have purchased her plane ticket just to be on the safe side that way. Appreciate your feedback! :blush:

MsMin
07-13-2007, 01:34 PM
I've asked the same question and the reply was about a month before. The weekends sell out faster than the weekdays (my observations from MVMCP and we've gone 4 years). Last year for the Christmas party they didn't have as many dates sell out as the year before but they seemed to have added dates (there were more parties available during our stay that was a day shorter) and they increased the # of tickets sold. I would say for a weekday you should be pretty safe at the month before and if you really want to wait until 2wks before you could get lucky. Then again it might not sell out at all in midweek in mid October!

Dyanna
07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
On average how many tickets do they sell for each party night? (MNSSHP that is)

Mickey91
07-13-2007, 06:23 PM
It is honestly a toss up. We have been on Halloween and on Columbus Day weekend. Both of those sold out. 2004 was Columbus Day and I believe it didn't actually sell out until the day of. MVMCP was still selling tickets the day of when we were there. You will probably be okay. But it is still a slight gamble. Sorry not to be of more help.:confused: