PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favorite?

KAT1811
07-13-2007, 10:26 AM
I am very excited about our upcoming WDW vacation and was wondering (out of our dining plans) which is your favorite restaurant?

We have been to all of them except the ones I have placed in pink. The pink choices will be our first time at those restaurants as we are trying to try some new things!

Whispering Canyons
Mama Melrose's
Plaza Restaurant
Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast)
San Angel Inn
Concourse Steakhouse
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
California Grill
O'hana
Le Cellier

SimbaandNalasMama
07-13-2007, 11:10 AM
we havent been to any of those but O'Hana's, so thats where my vote is :chef: We usually eat on the fly (just me and hubby) and try not to spend huge amounts on food, which can be hard to do in the World. We are splurging on O'hana's this fall when we go. mmmm mmmmm

Bethanymouse
07-13-2007, 11:18 AM
I had to go with the California Grill. I have never had better filet mignon in my life. The service is terrific, the appetizers melt in my mouth and the view is magical.....:cloud9: Man I cant wait to eat there!

mprewitt
07-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Another vote for California Grill. I enjoyed watching Wishes from the top of the Contemporary Resort.

AdventurerKim
My absolute favorite was not on the list--Cape May Cafe--so I voted for my second, Le Cellier, which we rarely miss. In Nov., we're going to those two, either Mama Melrose's or Sci-Fi for lunch, France Les Chefs for lunch, Rainforest Cafe, and Liberty Tree. We love San Angel and Nine Dragons for lunch or dinner.

ibrowse17
Of the ones you had listed, I had to go with Cali Grill. Narccoosse's would be our overall fav:thumbsup:

SurferStitch
07-13-2007, 12:43 PM
Of the ones you had listed, I had to go with Cali Grill. Narccoosse's would be our overall fav:thumbsup:

:ditto:

I mean , V&A is in a class of it's own, and is our ultimate favorite, but in the world of normal signature restaurants, Narcoossee's is our very favorite! :thumbsup:

moe513
07-13-2007, 02:00 PM
I havent tried them all but I love Ohanas. My kids like crt both for the princess and some cream cheese/blueberry french toast type thing.

NJGIRL
07-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Whispering Canynon is alot of fun. I think you'll have a good time there.

Polynesian Dweller
07-13-2007, 05:43 PM
I chose Le Cellier because of the food. But if Narcoosees had been on that list I would have been tempted to go with it, or perhaps call it a tie. Le Cellier is for the flavors in the food and Narcoosees is a bit more upbeat with great food.

Mary Poppins fan
07-13-2007, 05:52 PM
I chose Crystal Palace for breakfast. It is the one meal all three kids insist we have to go to every year! :)

LoriMistress
07-13-2007, 07:09 PM
I've only eaten at one or two restaurants on your list. So I choose Crystal Palace.

Followthatmouse
07-13-2007, 07:38 PM
A fireworks seating at California Grill is usually a highlight of our trips to WDW.

dolphinmickey9170
07-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Whispering Canyons
Mama Melrose's
Plaza Restaurant
Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast)
San Angel Inn
Concourse Steakhouse
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
California Grill
O'hana

Le Cellier our fav

We have been to every one of these restaurants, and we love them all!! These are all great choices.

Crow
07-13-2007, 07:55 PM
i havent been at all
ate for the first time in May at CA G and its at the top.
next would b Le Cel

tinksmom02
07-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Out of what you listed, we've only eaten at LeCellier and CRT, and while CRT was nice, it's not something I would do every trip. LeCellier, on the other hand... :thumbsup:

We are trying Crystal Palace (breakfast), and Ohanas (dinner) this trip, so perhaps I'll have a new favorite after Sept!

GrmGrninGost
07-13-2007, 10:52 PM
I went with California Grill! :mickey: But only if I can get ressies at Wishes time! :fworks: The combination of their wondrous food and the fireworks over the castle are unbeatable!

Alpha Jeanie
07-13-2007, 11:27 PM
I couldn't vote in your poll because it is a tie between O'hana & Le Cellier. They are both at the VERY top of our Disney restaurant list. They are both quite different. The food is excellent top quality food at both locations.

Le Cellier is a little quieter and more "reserved", although our DD3 & DS9 year old LOVED it!! DD3 is a BIG steak eater and DS9 celebrated his birthday there and got a card signed by the entire Canandian staff and he LOVED his Smores Dessert. The food was excellent. Make sure to try the Cheese Soup and wonderful breadsticks!!

O'hana is a FUN place to eat. It can be romantic for a couple to go alone or a perfect spot for the entire family. The food is prepared on a huge grill in the middle of the restaurant. You can not leave this place hungry. They come to your table often to bring as much food as you can eat. All the food is wonderful, especially the bread pudding dessert (and I'm not usually a fan of bread pudding). There is a Hawaiian lady that comes around to each table and gathers all the kids to do the limbo, gives them all leis, dances the hula with them, teaches them Hawaiian songs and other fun activities. That was one of our most memorable nights at Disney. :lei:

Please make sure to try both on your next trip to Disney. You won't be disappointed with either place. :mickey:

Mickey91
07-14-2007, 09:35 AM
I voted for Le Cellier with Crystal Palace breakfast a close second.:mickey:

KAT1811
07-14-2007, 10:03 AM
I havent tried them all but I love Ohanas. My kids like crt both for the princess and some cream cheese/blueberry french toast type thing.

I LVOE it too!!!! That cream cheese/blueberry thing is one of my favorite WDW treats!

RedSoxFan
07-14-2007, 10:17 AM
I voted for Mama Melrose as it's the only one on the list I've been to. It was great. I do want to try LeCellier and O'Hana's on our next trip.

Pocahontas
07-14-2007, 10:47 AM
I voted for 'Ohana's, but LeCellier is a very close second.

RAIDER
07-16-2007, 04:02 AM
It has to be Le Cellier :thumbsup:

mainemajor
07-17-2007, 07:52 AM
Crystal Palace for breakfast has the best charater dining IMHO at Disney. That is what sets it apart from the others, not the food.
:tigger:

DessertDivaFL
07-17-2007, 10:57 AM
We love the Wolfgang Puck Cafe at DTD and the Italian restaurant in Epcot. Mangia!:eat:

pixiesmimi
07-17-2007, 06:20 PM
We enjoyed Ohana's for breakfast better than any of the others we have tried except the Princess Breakfast at Norway. Ohana's was great! My second would be Crystal Palace. We weren't fond of Le Celliar but the server was great. We just didn't like the food.

IloveDisney71
07-17-2007, 07:31 PM
I voted for Ohana but LeCellier is a very close second. They are 2 of the restaurants that I have been to on every return visit since trying them. You can't lose with either one!:blush:

Florida Dreamer
07-17-2007, 11:42 PM
The great atmosphere at O'Hana made for a memorable family time. The variety of the food pleased our family. Our view overlooking the tropical pool area added a great touch.

DizNee143
07-18-2007, 02:40 PM
concourse steakhouse!! yummy...im so mad they are closing though..
why is it whenever you find something you like it closes???