PDA

View Full Version : Checking in .......

tink03
07-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know how lon the wait time to check into Caribbean Beach is on a Sat. in Sept. We are all booked and anxiously waitng to go on Sept 22-30 and we cant wait. I have been to CB before and waited in a long line to check in on a Sun. back in '04. My last trip to PO I only waited 20 min on a Mon. back in '06. If there is a long wait time is their anything close by the check in spot to keep the family occupied? From what I remember there is nothing around that you could walk to unless I am wrong.. Any ideas?:cloud9:

off site as a kid
CB 2004
PO 2006
CB 2007

MushuGrl
07-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Somebody correct me if I am wrong on this...I haven't stayed at CBR yet but this is the info I've gotten so far, as I have a friend coming in on an early flight on Sept. 9...

Pre-check-in (I think they call it) starts at 8 a.m. You can go ahead and get checked-in so when your room is ready, that's taken care of. As far as how long after that, I don't know, but the lady at Disney told me you can go ahead and use Disney Transportation to go elsewhere - my friend is going to hang out at DTD.

kathiep
07-14-2007, 04:19 PM
We stayed at CBR last September. We made better time getting to the Orlando area than we anticipated and arrived late evening the day prior to our check in.

We were at CBR at 8:30am on the day of check in. We really only expected to check in and pick up our passes then head out to the parks. But to our surprise, a room was ready and we were able to fully check in and drop off our things first.

There was one other party in front of us. Now that might vary during the day, but anytime we were in the customs house, we really did not notice any lengthy lines.

tink03
07-14-2007, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the replys!!:mickey:They are truly helpful!! We are tooo excited and can't wait to go:cloud9: