PDA

View Full Version : Wishes

PeterPanFan
07-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Yikes..We have never seen wishes. Is it at the Magic Kingdom? I hear people saying they can see it from Poly. If I have a Magic Kingdon view at Grandfloridan can I see it from my room?

CanadianWDWFan
07-13-2007, 08:14 AM
I have heard of others that say that they have watched it from the GF. We have watched Wishes from the pool at the Poly, dinner at Ohana's and from California Grill at the CR. It was a really cool experience seeing it from outside the park.!

Mousehead35
07-13-2007, 08:37 AM
See it anyway you can.. it's a fantastic show!!:thumbsup:

mdearmas
07-13-2007, 09:01 AM
YOU CAN SEE IT FROM THE HOTEL BUT BELIEVE ME THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WATCHING IT IN FRONT OF CINDERELLA CASTLE. IT ALMOST BRINGS YOU TO TEARS!:fworks:

mprewitt
07-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Yes, we were able to watch the Wishes fireworks from the balcony of our Magic Kingdom view room at the Grand Floridian.

We also enjoyed watching it from the boat dock next to Narcoossee's (GF), as well as at the top of the CR at California Grill.

I think it's best enjoyed from inside the Magic Kingdom itself, however.

handmaidenofprincesses
07-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Wishes is my favorite thing in all four theme parks!! I know it may be more convienient to watch it from your hotel room, but believe me, the inconvienience of being in the park that late is definitely worth it! The show is absolutely phenomenal; I think it very well may be the most breathtaking display of fireworks I've ever seen, and I've seen plenty (fireworks junkie :) :fworks: ) There is nothing quite like watching the fireworks fly high in the sky above Cinderella Castle, and the musical score really makes the show. The story is narrated by Jiminy Cricket, and includes "appearances" by the Blue Fairy, Ariel, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Genie, and the Wicked Queen. Plus, Tinkerbell does a "fly-by." The show is only about 16 minutes (I have the entirety on my MP3 player... 15:55 :blush: ) but it is definitely a must see!! So, my advice? It doesn't matter if you can see it from your hotel room or not, because you're never really seeing it until you're watching it from Main Street USA!

mickeys_princess_mom
07-13-2007, 09:57 AM
YOU CAN SEE IT FROM THE HOTEL BUT BELIEVE ME THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WATCHING IT IN FRONT OF CINDERELLA CASTLE. IT ALMOST BRINGS YOU TO TEARS!:fworks:
ALMOST?! :faint:
Please DO plant yourself smack in the middle of Main Street and look straight at that castle. You will be so glad you did!
:fworks: :cloud9: