PDA

View Full Version : ? about the fridges at the values

goofiecrazy
07-12-2007, 04:51 PM
THinking of maybe paying for a fridge in the room at the POP next trip do they have a little spot where its the freezer? U know like a little shelve? Thought maybe we could bring our ice packs so we could bring our soft little cooler in with juices for the kids.

IloveDisney71
07-22-2007, 12:42 AM
The frig. I had at Pop did have a little freezer section shelf. However, it does not keep things frozen very long. It is actually not much cooler than the larger frig. area.

Here we go again...
07-22-2007, 09:53 AM
The fridge they brought us at Pop was so small... about 3ft square. I don't know if they are all that small, but it was tiny.

I will tell you this, everything we put in there froze... including my medicine, which is why I got it. So, if you set it on high (which is what they did) you can freeze about anything in there.

krorx
07-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Yep, those fridges are bad about freezing things. We froze a lot of water bottles (and unfortunately some sodas we didn't want frozen) but we took the water bottles in backpacks and found they defrosted nicely throughout the day and we had cold water to drink. :mickey:

sainter
07-24-2007, 01:58 AM
Our fridge at POR did not have a freezer. "Just in case", you could bring a few zip lock baggies and get ice from the ice machine to take with you in your cooler.