PDA

View Full Version : Towels and life jackets at All Star Music

Lizzie
07-12-2007, 04:48 PM
I read somewhere that you can get life jackets at POR can you get them at the all-star hotels for use in the pool?

Also does All-Star Music provide towels out by the pool? I have read conflicting reports regarding this.

Thanks for all the info.

mainemajor
07-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Don't know about the life jackets, sorry :confused:
The All Stars and Pop do not have towels by the pool. When we have been there we have always found someone from mousekeeping and gotten extra towels for the pool. On a few occasions a cart with towels has been left out on our floor and several people including us have taken what we needed to the pool

snifflesmcg
07-12-2007, 10:51 PM
I stayed at ASMu last year and didn't notice the life jackets. I only swam once and it was past midnight. Anyway, I know they do at POP so there is a good chance that ASMu has them as well. Reason I know they do is, my friend's (then) 10 year old son lost his glasses by the pool and we searched thru a box of life jackets. Thankfully we found them.

Bethanymouse
07-12-2007, 11:23 PM
I dont believe that the value resorts provide towels for the guests at the pools. When we stay at a value we always bring a beach towel!

darth daddy
07-14-2007, 02:16 PM
When we stayed a POP two years ago we took towls from our room and just called mousekeeping for additional towels. I would think that you could do the same at ASMu.

marlyn
07-14-2007, 07:07 PM
I am sure they had life jackets when we were there. I didn't need them for my boys, but I am sure I heard a life guard say they had them.

Lizzie
07-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks. So excited I don't have to pack the life jackets. Thanks for all the responces.

marlyn
07-14-2007, 07:27 PM
I located this quote from a reliable Disney source regarding All Star Resorts...

"Unsure swimmers can get life jackets for use at the pools! "