PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan

tealady
07-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi,

We are going to Disneyworld in October. We will be using the dining plan and i was wondering something.

If you have your sit down meal and do not have dessert or appetiser can you use those credits later or have you lost out?

:confused:

r4kids
07-12-2007, 02:13 PM
No, you need to use them at the time of the TS meal. They are included in the TS meal plan itself and not a seperate credit. Sorry, not everyone eats all the plan has to offer, it can be alot of food. It is worth it for our family of 6 because we can share with each other at certain meals. :mickey:

Tygger7
07-12-2007, 03:31 PM
There's a lot of great information on the Dining Plan in InfoCentral here on Intercot. One Table Service Credit includes the appetizer, main course, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage. One counter service credit includes a "combo" meal (such as hamburger & fries, chicken finger & fries, etc.) and dessert.

Don't forget to make your Advance Dining Reservations to ensure you get into the restaurants you want.

Welcome to Intercot!
:rocks:

WishingStar2006
07-12-2007, 03:46 PM
and the TS restaurant's are very good at giving you your dessert in a "to go" container...so take it back to the room for a midnght snack!!!

kathiep
07-13-2007, 02:02 PM
We took a lot of desserts back to our room last year!

Figgyluv03
07-17-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm sure DBf and I will be taking a lot of desserts back to the resort for a snack later on. We are known for having eyes bigger than our belly's.

BTW kathiep, I'm not too far from you. I'm right outside Cherry Hill.