PDA

View Full Version : Give me some....Boardwalk Concierge info!

Dicecatt262
07-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Next weekend, dh and I are going to Disney without kids, for the first time! We are staying at the Yacht Club for 2 nights and the Boardwalk for 2 nights, both standard rooms, passholder rates. DH just gave me the go ahead to upgrade one to concierge, and we both agreed to Boardwalk, the second half of our stay. We've stayed Concierge at the Poly, and I have at the WL, loved it. So I'm very happy.

But I know next to nothing about Boardwalk Concierge...so please, any descriptions, advice, tips...room suggestions, ect, let me have it! Thanks!

Dicecatt262
07-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Just upgraded, and was soooo tempted to take the garden suite, but I just couldn't justify another $337 for two nights...am very excited though about the club level, my husband and I will really enjoy our first "adult only" Disney trip!

TammiMcMan
07-12-2007, 08:02 PM
If you want to try and get in touch with the user KerryCM, she knows everything about the Boardwalk club level. I haven't seen her on line lately, but maybe you could send her a private message.

Donald A
07-12-2007, 10:57 PM
My wife and I stayed there last trip. There is always food of some sort in the lounge. It was pretty good. Always could go and get a can of soda. They also bring packages to your room you buy in the parks (instead of having to pick them up in the gift shop). There are helpful cast members. One made all our dining reservations for us. It is not concierge in a sense that everything is first class but you do get a little more "help" if something isn't right and all the good food. The room itself was just like any other room except it was on the club (innkeeper's club) level.