PDA

View Full Version : 8:00am BBB appt

meldan98
07-12-2007, 01:11 PM
We've got BBB reservations for my dd at 8:00am, before the park opens. Our group will consist of me, my dh, dd, mom and dad and I've got a few ?'s. What time should we leave the Poly to get there in time? Do we take the monorail or a bus? Will they let all of us in to go to the appointment? How early will they let us in to get to the appointment? What I mean by this is, if our appointment is at 8:00, should we be at the gate by 7:30 or 7:45?

BelleBeauty
07-12-2007, 02:13 PM
My personal recommendation is to leave the Poly between 7:15 and 7:30. This will give you plenty of time to get into the park. Being in MK early is fantastic. Take advantage of this time and snap some pictures of the family in front of the castle with NO ONE else around! I can't say for certain, but I'm sure that they would let your group in for the BBB appointment. It is something special that everyone in the family will want to see.

Jen C.
07-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Maybe I am missing something here...but, isn't BBB (Bippity boppity boutique) in Downtown Disney, not MK?:confused:

Unless BBB means something different, or it has moved?:confused:

tinksmom02
07-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Maybe I am missing something here...but, isn't BBB (Bippity boppity boutique) in Downtown Disney, not MK?:confused:

Unless BBB means something different, or it has moved?:confused:

They're opening a second location in the castle. I think it opens in Sept.

Jen C.
07-13-2007, 08:04 AM
They're opening a second location in the castle. I think it opens in Sept.

Thanks!! That sounds even better! I appreciate the info :D