PDA

View Full Version : Sept 14 MNSSHP Meet!

Mickey91
07-11-2007, 11:16 PM
:wave:Hi guys, I know there are several people on here who are going to the MNSSHP on Sept 14:mpumpkin:. A few of us thought it would be fun to meet outside of the Haunted Mansion (where the fastpass machines used to be). If you would like to ride HM as a group:hmghost:, be there right at 6:30. If you would rather skip the ride and just hang out for the parade. We will meet at 7:00 or as soon as we get out of HM. We would like to get a group picture of all who wish to meet. Once we have the picture :photo:(around 7:15?) we will scope out a place for the parade there in Liberty square. If you would like to meet and be in the pic, but have other plans for the first part of the night, please feel free to still stop by. There is no obligation to stick with the group. We just thought it would be fun to put some faces with names.:mickey:

T-Belle
07-12-2007, 09:53 AM
It's going to be so cool to put faces with names! We can't wait!!!:bat::ghost:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Cool. We can't wait to stop by and say Hello. :cool:

satchel01
07-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Oooo sounds like fun!!:joy: We will try to make it. We have a 4:40 at Ohana's so if we get our table on time we should be able to get there in time. :mickey:

tbelle's dghtr
07-12-2007, 03:29 PM
mom and i are looking forward to meeting whoever wants to stop by. :)

1EeyoreFan
07-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Looking forward to seeing you all!

Stephanie

Disneyatic
07-27-2007, 11:25 AM
We have a 5:20 ADR at Liberty Tree and so we should be out at about the right time to stop and say hello!
So should we just look for the big group of people around HM?

T-Belle
07-27-2007, 02:16 PM
We have a 5:20 ADR at Liberty Tree and so we should be out at about the right time to stop and say hello!
So should we just look for the big group of people around HM?

That was my thought. My DD and I haven't decided on what costume to wear yet. So I thought as the date got closer, maybe a week before, we could all post what we'll be wearing and meet at a certain point. Perhaps at the Hearse. I'm so exicited about meeting some of my fellow disney-nuts!