PDA

View Full Version : PI Drinks

beksy
07-11-2007, 10:16 PM
OK, another question! :confused: We're going to PI for the first time this year and I've read about some great sounding drinks but they are all have alcohol. I cannot drink alcohol because of some medications I'm on. Can anyone suggest some good, non-alcoholic drinks to try? Also, is it possible to order the drinks without the alcohol? Thanks! :mickey:

snifflesmcg
07-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I think you are going to be out of luck with anything other than your typical virgin pina colada or daquri. Some of the alcohols they use are only mixed with juice so if you take out the booze you'll end up with just juice. Maybe you can ask for a really great smoothie!

January-2007
07-12-2007, 12:21 PM
DH and I don't drink alcohol. When we went to the Comedy Warehouse we asked what was available that was nonalcoholic and the waitress told us: virgin strawberry daquirri, virgin pina colada, soda. Not many choices there. I ordered the virgin strawberry daquirri and it was absolutely discusting. Don't order it, it tasted like chapstick. DH ordered a Cherry Coke and it was so good because they put a bunch of cherries in it. So I would either not order a drink at all or just order a soda. Have a fun trip!

ShanPooh
08-01-2007, 02:57 AM
We went to PI when I was pregnant (in 2000).
From what I remember Adventurers' Club had some good N/A drinks. In fact, I think many of the drinks that they have can be made N/A.

If a drink sounds interesting, you can always ask the bartender if its possible to make it N/A. If it's mostly things like a mixture of juice, pop (yes, I'm from Ohio), and sour mix - then it would be easy to make it without the alcohol.

Have a fun time! :party: