PDA

View Full Version : Received a postcard with special rate but......

NLODisney
07-11-2007, 04:21 PM
I received a post card in the mail today with my address but someone else's name on it. Will I be able to use it? No one else has ever lived at this address because we built the house ourselves so I don't know where the other persons name came from. I would love to try to fit in a quick trip and the $59 rate and the dates it says they are available for would be perfect. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

crazypoohbear
07-11-2007, 05:11 PM
I would call the number and explain the situation. I would hope they would allow this to be used. It sounds like it was just human error with data entry.

SBETigg
07-11-2007, 05:28 PM
I don't know if it is user specific or if they just need the booking code, in which case you would be all set. Best wishes with it.

Goofeygal
07-11-2007, 05:33 PM
I get postcards through disney with special rates and it seems to always have the wrong name on it. I have never had a problem all they need is the rate code.:mickey:

the real Alice
07-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Why is it I'm signed up for all sorts of Disney mailing lists and have been SO many times, but i never get those post cards. Anyone have any tips on how to get one?

magicofdisney
07-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Why is it I'm signed up for all sorts of Disney mailing lists and have been SO many times, but i never get those post cards.
Because they already gotcha! :fish:

:mickey:

Here we go again...
07-15-2007, 05:38 PM
I always get the postcards... but they always have my daughter's name on them.
When we go with them, they are on our reservation and we pay for them. I guess Disney is trying to get them to go more often.

KathyMO
07-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Because they already gotcha! :fish:

:mickey:

We go to WDW two to three times a year. We have never got a discount postcard or e-mail. They know they have us hooked too.

Kathy

Lizzie
07-15-2007, 06:52 PM
We used one before with someone else's name. All you need is the code.

We had booked a group trip and it was a person that was in the group.

We haven't received any since than. Not sure how you get them.