PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Before Christmas Merchandise

ImagiAsh
07-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I know Disney ups the presence of their Nightmare Before Christmas Merchandise around Halloween (for obvious reasons), but I am leaving this Saturday and was wondering where I could locate this kind of stuff during mid-July? I can't recall if that Haunted Mansion cart (right outside of the Haunted Mansion) had stuff from the movie or not. I am sure there is stuff in WoD, but is there anything in the parks? Thanks!!:mickey:

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
07-11-2007, 03:15 PM
The Tower of Terror gift store has quite a bit of Nightmare merchandise.

BelleBeauty
07-11-2007, 03:57 PM
You might want to try the Villans store in MGM.

ImagiAsh
07-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh, great! I didn't even think about that. Thank you!:mickey:

KylesMom
07-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Yup, Villains In Vogue at MGM has a slew of merchandise, as does the cart in Liberty Square (which used to carry Haunted Mansion merchandise). :mickey:

x Kris x
07-11-2007, 07:45 PM
The shop outside the Backlot Tour in MGM as well. Also, the Tower Of Terror shop!

They both have loads of N.B.C stuff in one corner, hats, t-shirts everything. I bought a slew of stuff in Disney from N.B.C. A big sweatshirt at the MK cart, a scarf in the T.O.T shop, a Jack Skellington toy in the Backlot Tour, and a bunch of jewellery in the Villians store.

Crow
07-12-2007, 09:59 PM
i used to have a lot of NBC merch...still do have some. store i used to manage got an asst in every fall.
now reading this im tempted...
i always stop at the Villians store and look

tarjaybuff
07-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Villians store MGM is great. The cart outside the HM is ok too. There is a shop next to the HM that sells kitchen stuff, and they also carried it.