PDA

View Full Version : EMH ??'s

IloveJack
07-11-2007, 12:52 PM
On our last night, both EPCOT and MK are having EMHs. We'll be in AK all day, but it closes at 8pm. EPCOT closes at 2am and MK at 3am with the EMHs. How possible is it to go to both? What time do they start giving out armbands? Will they give out more than one? Can we just leave AK at sometime, go to both EPCOT and MK, get armbands, and return? Or should we just stick with one park's EMH? :confused:

SBETigg
07-11-2007, 12:58 PM
If this is true, it is possible to do both. They give out wristbands after hours and you could leave one and go to the other. However, I've never seen both MK and Epcot do evening EMH on the same night so this seems odd to me. I would double check. Which night is it?

IloveJack
07-11-2007, 01:17 PM
You're right! Glad you questioned that. MK has early hours and EPCOT has late hours. Thanks!

Now onto further questions...
What is open at EPCOT after hours? Is Soarin'? Do they give out FPs, and if so, do they start new when the park "closes"?

bleukarma
07-11-2007, 01:22 PM
I know that Soar'n, Test Track and Mission Space are open during EMH's. No, they do not give fast passes. I was there a few weeks ago and be warned, the lines are still long. Our Epcot EMH was till midnight and we got to Soar'n at 11:15 and the wait was at 45 minutes. The line for Test Track looked even longer. But when you go to pick up your wristband they will give you a paper of what is open and what isn't.

SBETigg
07-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Also, a lot of World Showcase closes. We planned on eating during EMH and it wasn't the best idea. Tangierine Cafe stayed open to 11, which was great and worked out perfectly, but a lot of the others were closed. I think it varies.

BelleBeauty
07-11-2007, 02:08 PM
We've stayed for EMH at Epcot, but usually find that we get through this park without them. Riding everything we want during the day (even in summer), we sometimes take a few more spins during EMH but don't really find it necessary in Epcot. I love walking around World Showcase after hours, since it is usually empty. I agree SBETigg that food options are few and far between during any evening EMH. Plan to eat before the park closes, it is hard to even get a snack!

Beast_fanatic
07-11-2007, 09:51 PM
The attractions open during Extra Magic Hours are included in this info central information (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp).