PDA

View Full Version : Wet dollars...

DisneyCouple07
07-11-2007, 10:18 AM
are not very good when purchasing things at the water parks (although they still work fine). Does anyone know of an inexpensive waterproof wallet or case that can be worn in the parks (and more importantly, on the slides)? Thanks :mickey:

MMouse6937
07-11-2007, 10:36 AM
They sell these tubes at Walmart that you can roll your dollars up into and the top screws on. It's waterproof and I think has a strap or clip you can wear. I have a little zippered Mickey change purse that I clip to my wrist, it's not waterproof but keeps my money dry as long as I don't hold under water forever. Good luck!

NJRRK
07-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Snack-size Ziploc bags.

Piglet822
07-11-2007, 05:07 PM
They sell a small waterproof container that hangs around your neck at the waterparks. A little pricier than if you were to buy it at Wal Mart. I believe it's about $6.
It's worth it, IMO. I keep my ID, my debit card, my park ticket and some cash in it. This way I don't have to worry about anyone taking my stuff from our area.

January-2007
07-11-2007, 05:18 PM
They sell the small waterproof containers that hang around your neck at the resorts, too. We always look at them but haven't bought one yet. They usually have a couple differrent colors to choose from and the logo of wherever you are on them.

DisneyCouple07
07-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Thanks for all the help. I was actually thinking about using a ziploc but wanted something just a little more secure (something that I wouldn't lose to easily and can wear). One silly question about the neck wallets/cases though, can they be worn on the slides? :mickey:

MMouse6937
07-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Sure, you just have to make sure it doesn't fly off. Would I wear one on Summit Plummet? No. The other slides you should be fine. :mickey:

countrycharmer
07-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Some stores also sell a "Bill" type fanny pack that is very flat, thin and small..and waterproof..for dollar bills, credit cards, etc.,...and placement is unside your shorts, etc. I think the one my husband got at Macy's was about $6.00 and we use it all the time.

DisneyDudet
07-16-2007, 05:34 PM
I'm sending you a link of something I've found. It might be the same at the parks, but its a little cheaper, I would think.

Also, there is a little cheapie luggage store around here called, Sam Moon Luggage and Gifts, and they have them as well. I don't know if they have chains around the US, but its something to look into.

I just googled "waterproof money holder".