PDA

View Full Version : Water Parks and More

mook3y
07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
I was reading about these and cant seem to find out exactly how many admissions you get. It says based on number of days of regular tickets.

We are getting 10 day park hopper tickets. Considering adding on the water parks and more.

We want to hit DisneyQuest, the clubs at DTD and 1 maybe 2 days at water parks.

How many admissions will we get?

Also, we are staying longer than 10 days and are planning a couple days that we wont be using park admission to the 4 main parks... if we go to a water park on this type of ticket, will it use one of our regular park admissions as well?

Thanks!!

ncscgirl2005
07-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Good Luck.
This is what my family will be doing as we are only get 3-day passes to Disney World.

JPL
07-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Using the water park admission does not take away a park day. However I would definately do the math on this one to see if it is cheaper purchasing the tickets for Water Parks, Pleasure Island and Disney Quest seperately.
I know there is a point where the Water Parks and More becomes a good value if you use a certain amount of admissions. However if you don't meet this level it is more expensive than simply purchasing additional admission tickets.

gueli
07-13-2007, 04:20 AM
you will get 6 admitions to the water parks.
I know for our 9 day trip, I just bought everything (park hopper & parks option, but not the no expiration) so we could be more flexable...:mickey:

mook3y
07-13-2007, 10:47 AM
you will get 6 admitions to the water parks.
I know for our 9 day trip, I just bought everything (park hopper & parks option, but not the no expiration) so we could be more flexable...:mickey:

Do you happen to know if that is 6 admissions to water parks plus entries to Disney Quest and the clubs at DTD?

Or 6 entries to choice of water parks, DQ and clubs?

Thanks!

Lizzie
07-13-2007, 12:00 PM
If you get six admissions its six total and you can use them on what you want. Hope that helps

countrycharmer
07-15-2007, 08:34 AM
I agree with "JPL"...sometimes it is cheaper to purchase seperately.

mook3y
07-15-2007, 02:57 PM
I agree with "JPL"...sometimes it is cheaper to purchase seperately.

Yeah, i could see how it would be, but since we are there 12 days, we have 2 days without tickets and have plans to:

1/2 day typhoon lagoon
1/2 day blizzard beach
2 days at disneyquest
1 night at adventureclub

granted, without the water parks+ option, we would only do 1 day at disneyquest and only one of the waterparks.

But with just these two:
Typhoon (36.91 * 2) + (29.82 * 2) = 133.46
Disney Quest (31 * 2) + (25 * 2) = 112.00

Right there we have saved money.
and we get to do more!

So for us, seems like an excellent value.

Thank you all for the great input!

Now...... Off to the Disney store for a Disney fix (and look for costumes for MNSSHP)!!! 66 days and definately counting!!! :mickey:

dbmarie
07-15-2007, 05:38 PM
You may only need one day at disney quest. We spent about 5 hours there in december and that was more then enough.