PDA

View Full Version : My trip to the Caribbean Beach Resort is booked r/o

AliceinDisney
07-10-2007, 06:20 PM
I have my trip booked, My bf and I decided to forgo the extra 150 dollas for a king size bed. We also decided to go for a standard view since we won't be at the resort that much. We also got some great dining res'

We'll be dining at :

Le Cellier,Chefs de Frances, Marrakesh, San Angel Inn, Tony's Town Sq. Liberty Tree Tavern, HollyWood and VIne with Fantasmic reservation, Akershus Princess breakie, Mary Poppins@ Grand Floridian Cafe breakie, and so far I think thats it. I''m going to wing it with the rest of my food choices when down there. There are always openings at places! But my first choices I got, so I'm very happy.

:) I didn't want to use up my entire dining plan in one day!

I'm very excited to stay at Caribbean Beach , I've never stayed at this resort before, and it is my first choice. I've heard lots of raves, so any other raves about the resort are muchly appreciated. My dates for Disney are 22-29. I hope to see some of you Intercottees there!

Kell.:mickey:

edwards2301
07-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Well hey, we will be there from the 17-24th so we will see you there. I love CBR and I hope you do too. There are lots of things to do and it is just beautiful!

See you there:mickey:

AliceinDisney
07-10-2007, 08:20 PM
We'll have to meet up soon. I don't know what building I'm staying in yet, but we should keep track it woudl be cool to meet up with some Intercotee's there!

Florida Dreamer
07-10-2007, 08:27 PM
We will be at the CBR in two weeks! This will be our 5th time to stay there so you can see we really like this resort. We love the Carribbean feeling we get from this resort - the layout and colors, the pools everywhere, the food court Marketplace, and how everyone seems relaxed and friendly. The walking path around the lake is a plus for us and taking a relaxing evening stroll across the island and bridges can be very romantic. For a moderate resort we find this a great place to enjoy our Disney experience.

moe513
07-10-2007, 08:51 PM
This resort is beautiful. I like Jamaica best.

mickeymousedabomb
07-11-2007, 08:10 AM
We stayed at CBR last July and it was my first choice out of the mods too. We stayed in the Jamacia building.............beautiful! The whole setting is like stepping onto an island. All the CMs wore red Hawaiian shirts and island music is played all over the resort. Jamacia was the first pick up with the buses and it didn't take very long to go through each stop through the resort (each "island" has its own bus pick up spot, plus the custom house and Old Port Royale) and we also got dropped off first coming back. We were in building 41 second floor close to the pool and about a 5 minute walk past the pool, beach area and over the bridge through Caribbean Cay and you were at OPR. We loved it, food was great at OPR we didn't eat at Shutters that time but this up coming trip we will. I would definetly stay here again after we've tried some other places. All my ravs are positive and recomed people to try this resort if they are on the fence. Have fun and enjoy the island feel!!!