PDA

View Full Version : Souvenirs at POFQ?

yasmina
07-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Do they sell Mardi Gras themed souvenirs at POFQ?

I am a French teacher and we always do a big celebration in school for MG.

I (although I bought a bunch of stuff in Quebec this year for Carnival) always look for MG stuff anywhere I go. It's my favorite holiday after Christmas, even though it's not a big deal here in PA. I LOVE the music, the colors, the food - everything about MG.

Since we'll be in DW this year for my 40-something birthday:party:, I picked POFQ specifically for ME! We're eating at Les CDF on my actual BD, & I got us all t-shirts announcing my BD to wear on that day:D!

I guess I don't want anyone knowing about my birthday while I'm there - NOT!

OK, sorry about the long ramble. I'm starting to get really psyched -we leave 2 weeks from tomorrow!

dizneynut
07-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Congratulations on your trip! I love POFQ! We have stayed there twice and hope to stay there next year.

I think they do have some MG type souvenirs. I wasn't really loooking for them so not 100% sure. Hopefully someone will come along and correct me if I am wrong.

For your birthday (Happy Birthday!) be sure to go to guest relations, at each park, to pick up a birthday button to wear. They are free and some of the cast members will make a fuss over you.

I hope this helps! Have a great time and a Happy Birthday!:party:

Gail :mickey:

yasmina
07-11-2007, 07:47 AM
I getting really psyched! I especially can't wait to see the kids faces when we tell them where we're really going on vacation (they think we're going to Niagara Falls and Hershey!). :secret:

krorx
07-11-2007, 10:52 AM
The last time we were at POFQ they had MG beads they gave out. And they have some things with the MG mask as I recall. don't know if it's changed. By the way, enjoy your birthday. what a dream :cloud9: come true to be in Disney on your birthday.

StitchLuvr
07-11-2007, 01:19 PM
We also got beads upon checkin, and they were all in the traditional MG colors-gold, green, and purple.

I am wracking my brain trying to remember about other souvenirs-I believe I saw some T-shirts with some MG details to the characters......but I can't remember anything else otherwise. They have a decent sized little shop that you get to check out though.....have fun!!

Belle's Mom
07-12-2007, 07:25 PM
They had some plates and a few knick knacks. The kids did a MG parade with masks through the food court and lobby area. Not a WHOLE lot of MG merchandise, but what I saw was nice stuff. Have fun and happy b'day!