PDA

View Full Version : In Disney Right Now, Tuesday, July 10th, 2007, 3:00 pm

disneyboy98
07-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Well I have posted the last two days worth of reports and pictures. I know it is our last day but mom and dad wanted a couple of hours to be at the pool before we headed over to Epcot for tonight.

We started by getting up and nine and we were over at the MGM by 10:00 this morning.

Our first mission was to head for RRC and pick up a FP. We did with a 12:20 return time so we thought we would wait for a ride on the TOT. We have decided that not only is the the TOT Que line not only one of the humid ones on property, it is, without a doubt, the wetest. With that mist all around you, we entered the TOT lobby pretty much drenched liek we had come off of Kali River Rapids. Well maybe not that bad...more like Splash Mountain wet.

After visiting the Twighlight Zone we headed over to grab a quick bit to eat. I settled with a double cheeseburger while the folks had a hot dog each.

We then walked around the shops on Sunset BLVD. and then headed over to get in line for our FP on RRC. Love Rollercoasters, Love Aerosmith, so it's all good. Well, that is, until the music cuts out about 15 seconds into the ride and all you are left with is a rollercoaster. So, at the end of the ride as we were getting out a couple of us (me and one lady) said that the ride was fun and but the music cut out just as we took off. Without hesitation she took our entire coaster party (all thirty of us) back through to the loading platform again and we were able to ride it again without waiting. This time the sound worked and it was awesome all over again! When we got to the end of the ride the same girl was there that took us through again so we were all applauding her and saying "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"!! She was awesome!!

Well after that we headed over to get a frozen coke and have now returned to the Swan. Mom and Dad are (again) down at the pool and should be back in a few minutes. I am chatting with Beckie on MSN, just posted my reports from the past two days, and I am uploading some pics that I took this morning.

Tonight, or later on in the afternoon, we are heading over to Epcot to finish up the day. It is our last evening here and we like to finish up to the park we are closest to. Plus it's EMH today so we can be there will midnight!

If you would like to see the pics from this morning, please click here (http://picasaweb.google.com/brettyoung321/WDWJuly10th2007)!

A couple of the pics has some black smoke showing and I am not sure exactly what it is from. I am pretty sure it is not from the plane crash that happened this morning. We are hearing a few people talking about it and what a sad situation it is. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of those involved and the authorities taking care of the situation.

I hope all of you have an awesome Disney day!

IloveJack
07-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the report! And thanks for sharing your pictures! It sounds like you had a great time.

NJGIRL
07-10-2007, 03:56 PM
I love your pictures! They are big enough to see without enlarging each one:thumbsup:

Bethanymouse
07-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the report Brett. I am super excited to see the pictures again! I think I am addicted to your trip reports! Have a great rest of your trip and a safe trip home! Thanks for the reports!:mickey:

Clotho
07-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Technology amazes me! Thanks for posting live!

iheartmickey
07-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Sounds like you are having a great day. Hope the rest is as much fun! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
07-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Thanks Brett, I'm going to miss your reports. Travel safe.

starrmomof2
07-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the 'daily' updates, even if you had to do them all at one time.

T-Belle
07-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Thanks again Brett, your reports and photo's are just wonderful. I know exactly how you feel ...those 'we leave tomorrow" blues can be very sad!!:sad:

tbelle's dghtr
07-10-2007, 08:53 PM
What a great cast member!! To let all of you go on the ride again! :) I'll bet that was awesome. Sounds like you had a great morning.

Bethis26fan
07-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks for sharing hope you have a great rest of your day.

Lodger
07-10-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm sad that your trip is almost over. I've enjoyed reading your reports and love your pictures. You have a good eye. You've taken some excellent shots of EE and I could just smell that turkey leg.

Your description of the Swan's beds has me seriously considering staying there next trip, instead of the Wilderness Lodge, which I love.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

gauvin4
07-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Your trip is almost over? Please say it isn't so!:( I will miss your daily updates!! Thanks for taking the time to do live reports. I felt like I was there with you.:mickey:

DizNee143
07-11-2007, 10:08 AM
OMG again those night shots are just beautiful!! i love them...i wish my camera could take nice night time shots like that...i guess ill find out if it can when i go in Nov since i jsut realized i got a new camera..lol...thats for sharing part of the day so far...i hope you guys had a great last night in Epcot!! :mickey:

Beach Club Babe
07-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Oddly enough, we had the exact same thing happen to us at RNRC in May! Sounds like a fun morning, though!

faline
07-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Sorry your trip is coming to end! Hope you're able to enjoy every last moment of your Disney time!

Lizzie
07-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the daily reports.

January-2007
07-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the trip report.

Pocahontas
07-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks for all your trip reports and pictures. The sound once went out on R&R when I was there, but we didn't say anything in front of a CM. Next time I'll know better and with any luck we:mickey: will get to ride again.

pdrlkr
07-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: