PDA

View Full Version : garden grocer questions

hooberry
07-10-2007, 02:55 PM
for those who have used gardern grocer, how does it work? Do you make arrangements before you leave? How about cost, is the delivery a flat rate? Is there a minimum? Are the items fairly priced? and can you get alcoholic beverages?? Sorry, just trying to get as much info as possible:mickey:

GreenBeetle
07-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Check out the link to gardengrocer.com here on Intercot. It will help answer most of your questions.

We used them during our last trip to WDW. I ordered online a few days before our trip and everything was delivered to SSR on time while we were at EPCOT. Bell Services held on to everything (in their fridge) until we got back. I found their prices pretty reasonable. Most of our order was Coke products and bottled water.

It was a perfectly painless procedure and I would definitely use them again. :D

NJGIRL
07-10-2007, 04:58 PM
My sister used them last summer and was very satisfied. Everything she ordered arrived on time. She also ordered before leaving for vacation.

playdead88
07-10-2007, 07:27 PM
another :thumbsup: for garden grocer they were great! you order everything online and pay for it online - they delivered it and they even went over everything in the bags with a check list to make sure it was all there - we will use them again next year!

Speedy1998
07-10-2007, 08:28 PM
We thought it was great. Called Garden grocer as soon as we checked in, gave them the room number, and they brought it to us. We mostly bought snacks, juice, and soft drinks. The price was higher than I am use to paying, but I know that grocery prices in my area ten to be on the cheap side. I always get a little sticker shock in grocery stores when I travel. Also no alcoholic beverages, I think that probably has to do with Florida law though. If I am remebering correctly from when I lived in Fl, grocery stores can not sell alcohol, most have liquor stores next to them though.

Beast_fanatic
07-10-2007, 10:51 PM
You can specify alcoholic beverages in the comment section, and they should be able to accommodate your requests...