PDA

View Full Version : Souvenir/gift ideas

sleepingbooty
07-10-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm trying to come up with gift ideas for my mom for when we take our August trip. She'll be keeping the girls for us while we take trip to Disney for our anniversary - ALONE! Anyway, I want to bring her back something that she might be able to use on our family trip to WDW in September. Any ideas? For my girls I'm going to look for Disney fanny packs, but my mom already has one. What have been some cool souvenirs you've all brought back for friends and family in the past?

Christine
07-10-2007, 01:03 PM
If you want to get her something to use on the next trip, maybe a cute visor or a beach towel? Or how about a photo album that she can look forward to stuffing with pictures of your family vacation together??

DisneyDreams09
07-10-2007, 01:20 PM
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I think the personalized polos at disneyshopping.com are great, you could pick out one of 15 disney characters and put her name, or Grandma, or like wise under it, and it is embroidered not ironed on. Most of the time you can catch them on sale for 12.50 for 2 or more. if not I think they are 19.50.

The photo album idea I like,
If you are pin trading, maybe getting her a couple to start with a lanyard,

Hope you find the perfect gift!:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
What about the tote bags that are out for the celebration of the time you are there? I always pick up the bag de jour for myself.