PDA

View Full Version : Probably a dumb ?

yasmina
07-10-2007, 10:10 AM
But what the heck!

I've always assumed that when you buy a multi-day ticket for the parks w/ hopper & waterparks that a day at a water park counted as one of the days.

However, I just read elsewhere that it does not.

We have 5 day hoppers w/water parks. If we spend a day at TL, and don't go to one of the theme parks, does that mean we still have 5 days, or 4 left?

I hope that makes sense. I figured I'd ask here where the best experts are!

Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
07-10-2007, 10:59 AM
1) Example: 10-day ticket with "Water Parks & More"
2) Gives you
. . . 10 days at the four major parks
. . . 6 entrances into water parks, DQ, PI
3) Thus, if used wisely, it could be 16-days of use.

NOTE: When admissions are used for water parks, etc, they are just that, admissions. If you go to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon on the same day, that is 2-entrances of the 6.

MMouse6937
07-10-2007, 11:22 AM
What the Scupper said. If you don't use your ticket to get into one of the four theme parks for the day and just use your plus option then you have that day still available. It's a good way to maximize your time. :thumbsup:

yasmina
07-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Thank you SO much! Now I feel really stupid:blush:

I guess I just assumed that entrance to a WP or other would count as a "park" ticket. Oh well, you know what they say about when you ASSume something. :mickey:

Hey, ya' learn something new everyday!

IMO, if you don't, you might as well be dead.

Thanks again - hmmm, now I wonder if I can change our airline ressies.

OK - so now another dumb one. With a 5 day hopper w/WP, how many "others" do you get?

TIA!

MMouse6937
07-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Yasmina, on a 5 day ticket you would get 4 Plus options. That includes Water Parks, Disney Quest, Pleasure Island, or the sports complex. Have fun, and no questions are dumb, that's what everyone is here for! Take care!

yasmina
07-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Mouse -

Thank you so much!

On a different board, I asked one question, made a mistaken assumption, and got totally slammed. I won't ever go back.

I really do appreciate your - and everyone else's - willingness to help out those of us who know considerably less than you all.

INTERCOT rules!

wendy*darling
07-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Glad we could help!

If you are limited on time, one idea is to use the water park admission early in the day and then use a "park day" for the evening- say, go to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations.

Or, do a theme park during the day and spend the evening at Disney Quest with the kids- indoor arcade and more.

There are lots of ways to use the "extras" on your pass.

dolphinmickey9170
07-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Intercot is a wonderful place. No one bashes anyone here, that just isn't right. And if someone tries, the folks here will take care of the problem. All of your questions are legit, and don't ever feel stupid for asking!! I hope you enjoy your trip, and feel free to ask anything!!