PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why but I just LOVE the new Nemo ride...

Jakk
07-10-2007, 02:37 AM
I know some people dont really like the new nemo ride but I dont know why I just felt the Disney magic on this ride! Sure there arent really any AA but I loved the ride anyway. It could have been the Jellyfish scene or the cool effect with the angler fish (excuse me if I'm naming the fish wrong) with the robotic arm thingy. Sure it may use Projection screens but if you see the Travel channel that showed Disney World and the current new attractions they showed the new nemo ride and said that WDI worked 2 years with Pixar to make the projection work, they said they ran through many technical difficutlies so it's not like Disney is being cheap and didnt want to add any AA's. An you have to agree me it's better than having unused space than no attraction, and it's a real big hit with the familys...But I don't know why I just really loved the ride.....did any of you guys feel the same?:confused:

cubbie
07-10-2007, 03:58 AM
Well, it's certainly not a great ride, but it is entertaining. My favorite part is the turtle tunnel (or the EAC). The ending is also quite impressive. Although I grew up with the old Living Seas ride, and I love hearing the preshow on live365, I do agree that this Nemo ride is better than nothing, and I would say I'd ride it at least once each visit.

Stu29573
07-10-2007, 08:16 AM
I would have rather had a sub ride like in DL, but it's cool....

DawsonAR
07-10-2007, 11:00 AM
I have to agree. I love the ride too. Maybe it is because my kids love it, but we do it more than once each day at EPCOT. :D

mdearmas
07-10-2007, 11:06 AM
my only problem with this ride is that i wish they could have incorporated much more of the aquarium tanks that hold the real fish. It kind of took away from the beauty of the original attraction. Other than that it is an entertaining ride!:mickey:

NJGIRL
07-10-2007, 12:01 PM
I thought it was cute but my 8 year old son thought it was too babyish so that was probably our one and only time we will ride it.

dolphinmickey9170
07-10-2007, 01:26 PM
I really like it, but I would like to have seen the sub ride too.

DisneyPrincess17
07-10-2007, 02:21 PM
I havent been on the Nemo ride yet but I think when we all go down in just 3 weeks! :mickey: that it is deffinetly worth checking out!Were going with a wide range of ages from 9 to 74 so i was just wondering is this something that the whole family would enjoy going on. Since we have all seen finding Nemo and we all enjoyed it i think it would be a great ride for all of us to go on but i was just wondering if anyone has an oppinon on everyone liking it.

Disney is my happy place! :cloud9:

biodtl
07-10-2007, 02:40 PM
The last time we were there, it was opening the day after we were leaving! My kids were bummed and are looking forward to next time.

Jakk
07-10-2007, 02:46 PM
I would have rather had a sub ride like in DL, but it's cool....

Are you talking about having a sub ride is the LS? Or in DW in general? If your talking about having a sub ride in the LS well you do realize they really dont HAVE THAT MUCH SPACE, right? An the nemo ride was basically reusing the old seacab track so yeah.....But I dont know why I liked it sooooo much....

Mushu11756
07-10-2007, 03:33 PM
they could have done the sub ride at wdw if they did not dismantle it years ago. Last time I was at wdw the area that use to have the sub ride was a Picture spot with the Disney characters.

I will probably go on the Nemo ride when My wife and I go in Feb

Marker
07-10-2007, 04:05 PM
"They could have...", "They should have...", "I would rather...".

There doesn't have to be a REASON to like it, just like it. No need to apologize for liking it, just like it. Why ask why, just enjoy it, isn't that the purpose of the whole thing.

That's the beauty of the variety of attraction available. Some will like it, some may not. Some won't like anything new. Some won't like anything different. Some will simply not like it. BUT, some will like it, and that's ok too... in fact, that's even better. In my opinion, the energy spent liking something, is much better spent than the energy spent disliking something.

I liked the ride too.

MickeysEars
07-10-2007, 04:18 PM
I can't wait to ride it. I have only been in the living seas once and look forward to exploring it more. I like that they took the Nemo theme and ran with it. Looks cute

Disney Maniac
07-10-2007, 04:49 PM
I think the Nemo Ride is cool!! It is a great addition to the Living Seas. My favorite part is when you swim Crush and the other turtles. It is alot better that the Living Seas includes Nemo and his friends!! Otherwise I think that the Nemo Ride was a very cool ride.:nemo::dory: