PDA

View Full Version : Ressies just before closing time?

hnybear22
07-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Has anyone had any experience with lunch and dinner ressies right before closing time at the TS restaurants?

We have lunch ressies at Le Celier at 2:40 and they close at 3 I think and change over to dinner at 4. Will they be rushing us to get out? We haven"t been here before and are looking forward to the experience.

We also have 9:40 ressies at Boma later in the week- same question on this one. I know they close at 10 and this is buffet style, so will they be taking the food off the buffet soon after we get there and trying to get us out asap? Also, with the food still be "fresh" at this time of night?

thanks for the info:D

DawsonAR
07-10-2007, 10:16 AM
I ate at the Brown Derby right at closing time and I didn't feel rushed at all. Actually I had wonderful service.

sagessa
07-10-2007, 09:58 PM
I've never felt rushed to get out of a restaurant at closing time. In fact, we were at California Grill until after midnight once, and we never felt like they were trying to get rid of us.

Rachel R.

tinksmom02
07-10-2007, 10:37 PM
We had a later lunch seating at LeCellier and weren't rushed at all. Actually, now that I think about it...we were warned about LeCellier, someone said that it takes a long time to get through the meal. :confused: While we certainly weren't rushed by any means, the service was great and I doubt we were there much longer than an hour and fifteen minutes.

Anyway, I don't think you'll be rushed.

Mickey91
07-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Several years ago we had dinner at LTT as the last seating. The service and food were still fabulous and since the MK also closed early that night, the park was virtually empty. It was like we were the only ones there! Breathtaking!!!:mickey:

snifflesmcg
07-11-2007, 12:39 AM
I had an ADR for 8:50 pm for the Coral Reef. It was awsome. The crowds thinned out and we had great food and a wonderful server. Much quieter as well!