PDA

View Full Version : In Disney Right Now... Sorry Guys

tomorrowschild
07-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Hi All,
Brett wanted me to let you know that they are having major internet issues, and he is not able to post. He will continue to try, but it is not looking to promising. He says that he is writing his reports in Word and will post them all as soon as he gets on- which might be Wed. in Minniapolis. So we will all have to wait a few more days.

disneyboy98
07-09-2007, 11:12 PM
First of all...Moderators, my apologies for this mess up.

Thank you to all for your comments and to Beckie for posting for me. Beyond circumstances beyond my contral I cannot post anything longer than a few sentences. The server at the Swan will not let me post anthing long. I cannot even upload my photos to my online photo album. I believe it is because there is a very big conference here and everyone is using their internet connections and the server here can't take it.

Like Beckie said, I am going to keep writing my trip reports in Microsoft word and then post them when I get back to Minneapolis. From there you will have three days of reports to catch up on.

Again my apologies!

It is still going great here!

Have a Disney day!

realtreebar
07-10-2007, 12:29 AM
thanks for sharing!! whats the swan like? i want to stay there in january. "gotta love :mickey:"

Lizzie
07-10-2007, 02:21 AM
Thanks for trying to do live reports. Enjoy your vacation will look forward to reading the reports when you get home.

faline
07-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Hope you're having a great trip!

iheartmickey
07-10-2007, 06:07 AM
I bet it's my co-workers ruining the server! :blush:

The Vitamin Shoppe is having it's annual Product Education confrence there until Thursday. All store managers, distric mangaers and 3rd party products company reps are staying there! LOT OF PEOPLE!

Anyway! I'll look forward to reading your trip reports when you get home .... have a great rest of your vacation! :mickey:

T-Belle
07-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks for trying Brett. Don't worry about it and just have a great time. Can't wait to read your report's whenever their available.:mickey:

Bethanymouse
07-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks Beckie and Brett! Have a wonderful rest of your vacation. I cant wait to read your reports when you return!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
07-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Thank you Beckie and Brett, you guys rock!!

January-2007
07-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks for reporting.