PDA

View Full Version : Mary Poppins?

GhostHost999
07-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Good Evening Everyobdy,

Was just wondering where the best spot to find Mary Poppins in one of the parks is.

Any help you folks could give would be great.

Thanks much :mickey:

celestesmommie
07-10-2007, 12:00 AM
We saw her on our trip 6/25-7/6 at Cinderellas Round Table, UK pavillion in Epcot, 1900 Park Fare and at The Sorcerer's Hat in MGM(MrPenguin was with her here). Hope this helps:mickey:

Darbylew
07-10-2007, 12:20 AM
Epcot is a great place to see Mary Poppins. She
is always in the United Kingdom. There is a
little shop there - I want to say it is a Winnie
the Pooh shop. We always see her there. Ask
one of the cast members when she will be in the
shop. You can talk to her and take pictures.
Hope this will help. :mickey:

snifflesmcg
07-10-2007, 01:36 AM
I saw her in Fantasyland during EMH.

Christine
07-10-2007, 01:39 AM
Oh how I love Mary Poppins!

I think everyone has covered her most frequent appearance places. I just wanted to add that at 1900 Park Fare you get a little more time with her than in the parks or Princess breakfasts. We enjoyed visiting with her at this past November when we had breakfast there. My daughter is a HUGE MP fan too, so she and I were a bit star struck! (silly, isn't it???)

Queen Stephanie
07-10-2007, 01:52 AM
I totally agree! If you are a Mary fan, you must make ressies at 1900 Park Fare at the GF. This is a character breakfast with Mary herself and it is well worth the time and money. :thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
07-10-2007, 07:51 PM
We saw her at the carousel in Fantasyland, and she rode with us! Cool!!:mickey: We also have seen her at CRT, 1900 Park Fare, MGM Sorcerer's hat and at the MVMCP with Bert and two penguins! Awesome!!

GhostHost999
07-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Thank you all very much for your help.

I was always a huge Mary Poppins fan since I was a kid, but just never seemed to have any luck spotting her anyplace.

This will help greatly the next time I go.

Thank you again.

Taron
07-11-2007, 02:08 PM
:mickey:
I saw her outside the Pinnochio restaurant called Pinnochio Village Haus or something in Fantasyland near the Cinderella Wishing Pond. I have heard of many spotting her there.

tinksmom02
07-12-2007, 08:45 PM
We've seen her in England in Epcot, at 1900 breakfast, CRT, and we didn't see her there, but walking past the character place in Future World, there was a sign that she was there.

Just wanted to add that Mary, Bert and Penguins are in the Stars and MotorCars parade in MGM. They have a really cute car!

ASweetLov
07-12-2007, 10:46 PM
I just came back from Disney and I saw Mary Poppins in MGM Studios in front of the sorcerers hat taking pictures with Burt and a Penguin and I also saw her at Epcot in the UK pavillion in a Winnie The Pooh store

Mickey91
07-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Not sure how often she hangs out there, but I rode the carousel with Mary Poppins in Dec. We also saw her and Bert during the MVMCP in front of Exposition Hall.:mickey:

"It's a lovely holiday with Mary..."

joanna71985
07-15-2007, 12:26 PM
I have seen Mary in a few places. The best place to find her (I think) is in the UK at Epcot. She is also at the GF for breakfast, and sometimes at MK around the carrousel. She can also be at the Hat after the parade once in awhile.

Christine
07-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I just came back from Disney and I saw Mary Poppins in MGM Studios in front of the sorcerers hat taking pictures with Burt and a Penguin and I also saw her at Epcot in the UK pavillion in a Winnie The Pooh store

She's coming out with Bert now??? That's great...I will have to try to find them in October. :thumbsup:

joanna71985
07-15-2007, 02:10 PM
She's coming out with Bert now??? That's great...I will have to try to find them in October. :thumbsup:

There is no guarantee of Bert coming out with her. Bert is pretty rare. At the most she comes out with a penguin usually.

rjmdds
07-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Now, do you want Mary in her Nanny garb or her white dress? My goal was to find her in her Nanny garb because everywhere she appeared in the parks seemed to have her in the white dress. Alas, at 1900 Park Fare she was in her Nanny garb. Mission accomplushed.:mickey: