PDA

View Full Version : 8:15a.m. Ressies at Crystal Palace

CuteAsMinnie
07-09-2007, 07:18 PM
OK, I know this has been asked answered before but here it goes again.....

We're staying at the WL. We have 8:15a.m. breakfast ressies at Crystal Palace. What time should we leave WL and what is the best way to get there that early in the morning.

I've seen reports about early bus/boat transportation but as many times as we've stayed there, we've never witnessed this ourselves. So, H-E-L-P and please be honest!!!! LOL

Thank you!!:cool:

LoriMistress
07-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Arrive at MK by 7:30am. Most people will arrive late for their ADRs so if you arrive by 7:30am you'll be seated immidately.

As for the best transportation, from the WL the quickest way would be taking the boat from WL to MK. It will take 13-23 minutes, depending if you're waiting in line to board the boat.

JPL
07-09-2007, 07:53 PM
The big question is what time does the park open Disney Transportation does not start running until an hour before park opening. If it is and EMH morning you will be fine if not I would suggest taking a cab :thumbsup:

ElenitaB
07-09-2007, 08:31 PM
There are special "breakfast busses" that run to the parks to allow people to make it to their ADRs on time. We've never had a problem making to to CP for an early reservation (I usually get an 8:05 am ADR). That said, on our last trip, my DS and his dad had a huge problem getting over to MK from the WL.

I would call the front desk early the morning you're scheduled to breakfast with Pooh and pals to find out if the boats are running (they weren't the morning they tried to head over there for EMH). If you're going to take the bus over there, be at the bus stop by 7:15.

The easiest and most assured way to get over to the MK, however, is by cab.

LKCEmom
07-10-2007, 02:22 PM
We had breakfast res at the castle before the park opened and had no problem getting a boat from Ft Wilderness. Just check with the front desk the day before to put your mind at ease.

mdricks
07-10-2007, 04:12 PM
we do the same ressie (8:15) every trip we take. I have found that if you check with the front desk the night before they will tell you where to be and when. I have never waited for a bus more than 10minutes this way and have always been there with plenty of time. The poster that said get ther by 7:30 is right on the mark you will get seated early and then will be the first in line at the rope drop.

If you have a little girl this is good way to be first at tinks treasures to wake up tinkerbell!