PDA

View Full Version : Buses to/from All Star Movies

FaithTrustPixieDust
07-09-2007, 04:41 PM
We plan to stay at All Star Movies in October. I've heard/read that the 3 All Star resorts share one bus, and that All Star Movies is the last on the stop.

Has anyone experienced longer waits or trouble finding a seat on the bus? We're considering using the money saved on a budget resort and spending it on a rental car instead . . .

bleukarma
07-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Movies is the last stop. It goes Sports, Music then Movies. However when I stayed at Movies and the bus was overly crowded then the bus driver would go straight to movies, but that only happened once or twice.

Strmchsr
07-09-2007, 05:09 PM
There are also some occasions where Movies has its own bus. I don't know if that's a regular thing or an occasional one, but it's happened at least occasionally.

tadshome
07-09-2007, 05:42 PM
The buses do stop at all 3 resorts but for Magic Kingdom each resort has it's own bus (unless this has changed in the past 12 months). We sometimes had problems getting a seat at busy times but mostly it was ok.

Camden'smom
07-09-2007, 06:26 PM
I personally don't think that you will have a problem. We are staying at Movies in September. In the evenings each resort has their own bus. The only time you may have to share would be a "down" time during the middle of the day.