PDA

View Full Version : Dining Attire

marlas73
07-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Do any of the following restaurants has some rules for dressing?

Hollywood & Vine
MamaMelrose
Coral Reef
Chef Mickey's
Boma
Cap n Jacks
Concourse Steak
Crystal Palace

Will like to know....We will be in the park during the day and will have an early dinner also. So, don t know if could go back to the hotel to change.:confused:

grumpycajun
07-09-2007, 05:04 PM
:thumbsup:I won't give you a run down of each and every restaurant, but as a rule of thumb the "signature" restaurants ask that you wear resort causal type attire, i.e. dress shorts or slacks and a shirt with a collar for men and corresponding casual attire for women - no beat up shorts and tank tops. The rest of the restaurants allow pretty much any attire.

Having said that, we dined at
Artist Point and I saw people there in jean shorts and t-shirts. They don't appear to enforce the code very strictly. I wish they did. I't kind of nice to dress up a little and be around others that do the same when doing the signature dining experience.

big blue and hairy
07-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Do any of the following restaurants has some rules for dressing?

Hollywood & Vine
MamaMelrose
Coral Reef
Chef Mickey's
Boma
Cap n Jacks
Concourse Steak
Crystal Palace

Will like to know....We will be in the park during the day and will have an early dinner also. So, don t know if could go back to the hotel to change.:confused:

I'm 99.9% certain that your entire list is pretty casual. I'm 100% certain about all the park restaurants and Chef Mickey's, I'd say 99% about Boma, but I'm not familiar with Captain Jacks.

:sulley:

MMouse6937
07-09-2007, 05:29 PM
All of your choices are casual dress code. I would agree with Grumpycajun that you should wear nice shorts/tops at most of the sit down locations. Buffets are pretty much come as you are. Have fun, sounds like you have some great choices!! :thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
07-09-2007, 06:08 PM
The places you have listed are are casual. We usually go straight from the park and have never had a problem. We usually wear shorts and a Disney t-shirt.:mickey:

crazykids
07-09-2007, 07:21 PM
I read on another site recently that disney just changed the business casual dress code for the signature restaurants to include t shirts.

marlas73
07-10-2007, 08:00 AM
Thank you all ! We can not wait to get there.....I believe will be packaging some nice shirts and all for the non-park reservations. :party: