PDA

View Full Version : In Disney Right Now... Well not exactly

tomorrowschild
07-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi All,
This is Beckie- Brett's sister. He wanted me to let you all know that they are having problems with their internet so he will not be able to post until tonight (hopefully). He thanks you all for you waiting.

They are off to the AK today, so should be a good day.

Have a good one, and check back tonight for Brett's reports from today and yesterday.

Here is a link to the pictures from yesterday.

Click here for July 8th Pics. (http://picasaweb.google.com/brettyoung321/WDWJuly8th2007)

SBETigg
07-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi Beckie! Thanks for the update. I'm loving Brett's report, and great pictures. It must make you wish you were there, except you have a very special reason to skip this time and will enjoy future visits with your lovely little princess. Can't wait to hear about the AK. :)

Lizzie
07-09-2007, 02:59 PM
I am so amused. He is so dedicated its been fun reading live reports.

dolphinmickey9170
07-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks Beckie, Happy Belated Birthday and congrats on the little bundle fo joy!!

faline
07-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the update!

Congrats on the birth of Chloe!!

Christine
07-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks Beckie! Congratulations on your baby girl!!

I hope Brett's internet problems smooth out soon. I'm so enjoying his reports!

iheartmickey
07-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Thank you Beckie for the update ... you know we're all waiting for his reports every night (well next day for me ... early to bed/early to rise for me). Hope his internet is up soon.

I just remebered that my company is down their staying in the Swan this week! (The Vitamin Shoppe) Hope Brett see's some of my co-workers at their Product Education Confrence! My lucky boss is their ... maybe next year. :mickey:

diznee_buzz
07-09-2007, 04:39 PM
The first thing I've done every morning for the last few days is read Brett's reports. I was really looking forward to kicking off another dull workweek by reading yesterday's report, but was disheartened not to see it. Glad to know I'll have 2 reports for Tuesday morning!:mickey:

Congrats on the baby! When will you take her to WDW? I took DS at 21 months. My sister took her DD at 4 months!

tomorrowschild
07-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks so much everybody for the congrats. Chloe is so amazing and we are so happy to have her here with us finally.
We are planning on taking her to DW next year. It will be either in March (Easter) or in July or August (it depends when my husband can get vacation time). I know that it is busy all those times- but I don't mind that. Brett and my parents will be going with us, so we have lots of built in babysitters.:mickey: I can't wait for her to experience Disney!

T-Belle
07-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Beckie, Thanks for the info on Brett. I'm sure he and your parents miss having you there. Congrats to you and your husband. A baby is truely a Blessing and little Chloe seems to be the apple of Brett's eye! I see a lot of Princess :princess:gowns in her future!

joannep2bc
07-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Beckie, so nice to hear from you and as to echo everyone else, many congratulations on the birth of Chloe. I, too, have loved Brett's trip reports and have missed seeing you the photos. You seem to have a very special family. I can't wait now until next year to read the trip reports about all 7 of you. Many thanks again.

starrmomof2
07-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks, Beckie, for the update. We were out of town yesterday and today and when we returned, I was looking forward to reading the report on yesterday's activities. Like other posters, will look forward to reading two reports tomorrow (hopefully). Congrats on the birth of your new princess.

Bethanymouse
07-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Beckie, Thanks so much for letting us know! I was online looking for his posts too! He is such a great story teller and I love to see the pics from the day! I hope he is having a great time!

Bethis26fan
07-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the update.

pdrlkr
07-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

RocknBev
07-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Thanks so much for the update and congrats to you on your new little princess!:princess:
I believe that Brett should use the last picture that you posted as his new Intercot pic! Too cool...DH would love that face painting.