PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Fairfield Inn

Lulie
07-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Has anyone ever stayed here? It says it is right across the street from DL. How many minutes is the walk? Also, is there breakfast at the hotel? Were the rooms clean? Any info would be great!:thumbsup:

IrishMickey
07-09-2007, 01:25 PM
We stayed there for two nights about two years ago. About 10 minute walk to the parks, breakfast was not included at the time. McDonalds is in the parking lot, also Mimi's cafe is close by. It was very nice, clean, and friendly. My DD still talks about the pull out chair bed, that she slept in. We would have stayed there on our next trip, but my InLaws wanted to stay at the Disneyland Hotel, rates are usually very reasonable. They might even have a shuttle to the parks if you are to pooped to walk back.:mickey:

tdhiatt
07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
My sons doctor says he always stays there and really likes it. There is a shuttle that will take you to the park if you don't want to walk. The walk is not bad though. And we always think that McDonalds is a bonus.

NotaGeek
07-09-2007, 03:56 PM
I have stayed there several times and it's a good choice for an off-site property. The hotel has a food court on the 3rd floor and they do have a free continental breakfast or other food for purchase as well as Pizza Hut in the food court. McDonald's is in fact next door :ack:. The walk to the park is probably the same distance as walking as the walk from the DLH through DTD to the main entrance. Waiting for the shuttle would probably take longer than the walk.