PDA

View Full Version : Passholder Shirts

tltcats
07-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Is there a place I can call and order Annual Passholder merchandise such as shirts?

ibrowse17
07-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Good question. I know they have items for the DVC folks, but have not seen anything for the AP crowd. Would be interested to find out as well:thumbsup:

DDuck66
07-10-2007, 10:25 AM
I would love to find out as well. I know that you can get the special passholder pins at DTD and EPCOT, but I have not seen any shirts or hats!!!! Sounds like a possible new business for someone!!!

TheRustyScupper
07-10-2007, 10:55 AM
1) I haven't heard of anything for AP holders.
2) As mentioned, DVC resorts do have DVC merchandise.
3) But, there is nothing special for AP's.

tltcats
07-10-2007, 09:54 PM
I know for a fact that there ARE AP shirts and baseball caps. You can get the shirts, which are navy blue polos with an AP logo at one place in each park - Island Mercantile (AK), the Sorcerer Hat (MGM), Camera Corner (EPCOT), Uptown Jewelers (MK). You have to ask for them - they have them under/behind the counter - the don't display them. THe cap is also navy blue and has Mickey holding the passholder key.

What I'm hunting for is the TSHIRT version. I know that they have existed in the past (I've seen people wearing them) and the cast members in the stores say they're still available but you have to get them through the "merchandise number" - that magical phone number is what I'm trying to locate.

Hope this gives everyone some useful info!

Ms.Disney
07-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Yes Yes Yes YEs YEs!!!! I need AP stuff!!! I have nothing but some AP pins. I had no idea they had anything else! Anyway here is the Walt Disney World
Merchandise Mail Order phone number 407-363-6200