PDA

View Full Version : Week BEFORE Thanksgiving

Tinkerkel
07-08-2007, 08:53 PM
We need help making a decision about when to travel. We are considering November 17-21. Thanksgiving is the 22nd. We visited WDW November 21-25, 2004 with Thanksgiving being the 25th. It seemed really crowded to us then, but we also had my mom with us so we probably moved a little slower. I'm thinking with us arriving a few days earlier in the month this time maybe we won't hit the crowds too much...what do you guys think? Also, DDs birthday is the 21st & of course she loved celebrating with Mickey last time, so that would definately be a plus for going that week. :help:

WishingStar2006
07-08-2007, 10:29 PM
In my experience, you'll be fine the first part of the trip...although a lot of people take the whole week...but come Wednesday and then through the weekend it is very crowded.

We've spent several Thanksgiving weeks in WDW and after that Wednesday, it can rival a week in July (except for the heat, sometimes!).

Make sure you make ADR's right away if you decide to go...they really get booked!

Have fun!

faline
07-09-2007, 05:40 AM
I agree - not too bad at the beginning of your trip - definitely crowded by time you leave!