PDA

View Full Version : princess brkfst ADR before park opens??

hooberry
07-08-2007, 05:59 PM
:mickey:we have a 9:ooam ADR for Princess Breakfast in Norway but this will actually be before park opening when we go, my question is how do you get there?? Do you go to the main epcot entrance and cut to the front of the line??(I know there will already be a line waiting to get in).Should we try to go in thru the international gateway and exactly where is this?? We will be staying at Music resort so I'm not sure if the busses will be running or should we just get a cab?? SO Many Questions??:confused:

Christine
07-08-2007, 06:13 PM
When we did breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table years ago, we also had a "before park hours" reservation.

I remember there was a separate line for people with dining reservations (vs. the regular people waiting to enter the park).

The buses do run early enough from the resorts to get you to your breakfast.

Again, this info was from my experience a few years ago. But I can't imagine it has changed too much since then!

Others will be along any time to give you more recent info, I'm sure! :thumbsup:

Speedy1998
07-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Last year we had ADR for Donald's breakfast in AK. Their was a CM at the gate with a list of all the families that had ADR's before park opening, that they checked your name against before letting you enter.

pixiesmimi
07-08-2007, 06:39 PM
We had reservations last year for the Princess Breakfast before the park opened. We stayed at the All Star Movies Resort. The buses do run early for you to get to the parks early. We didn't know what to expect but when we got there, there were a few people there waiting in line for the early hours. I believe our reservations were at 8:30. We finally noticed that there was a separate line at the main gate for the Princess Breakfast. They let us in early and checked off our names. We had the entire park to ourselves and it was a wonderful way to see it. We had time to stop and take pictures in front of the topiaries and different places. After the wonderful breakfast, we still had time to walk around before they started letting others in and it was so nice. You will enjoy it!

EvilQueensRock
07-08-2007, 07:06 PM
I just booked the Once Upon a Time Fairytale Breakfast at the castle. The CM told us to give an hour to get there via Disney transportation, and since our ressie was prior to park opening, to have our reservation number with us when we went in.

LoriMistress
07-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Arrive at the park early (way before opening). You can only get into Epcot through the front gate if you have an early ADR ressie. You go up to the right side (I believe), and give your confirmation# to the CM and they will let you into the park.

07-08-2007, 11:12 PM
We had an 8:05 adr for Crystal Palace in May of this year. We got in line with the others who had early adrs & they let us in at 7:45 & never even checked our names off or asked for a confirmation #. We had time before our ressie to get pictures in front of the castle.

Narawen
07-08-2007, 11:19 PM
The busses and other Disney transportation usually start running 2 hours before park opening, so don't worry about that. Just walk up to the main gate and there should be one line just for people with early ADRs. just tell them your name and they'll let you in to the park.