PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Ideas

AlvyOT08
07-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey Guys! My friend and I are going to Disney in January for a pre-college graduation present to ourselves. While were both there, it will be her birthday. What are some of the special thigns that happen if you get a birthday pin? Also, what would be a great restuarant to have dinner in (we both act like kids) and should i order a cake for the two of us? Thanks for all the info. This website has been such a lifesaver to me. :mickey:

jodijo
07-08-2007, 06:30 PM
We were at WDW for my daughters 9th BDay. She wore a pin and everyone kept wishing her Happy Birthday all day. We even had a cast member stop her from getting on a ride. He then had the entire ride line sing to her. It was wonderful!!! For dinner I would recommend Whispering Canyon at WL or maybe 50's Prime Time at MGM. They are very fun places to eat. We also got her a cake. It was very yummy and she really loved it. Have a great trip and I hope this helps!

LoriMistress
07-08-2007, 06:58 PM
You can buy a birthday pin, and you can also buy a birthday hat. What park do you plan on going to when it's her birthday? I would suggest making a ADR ressie for breakfast at CRT. Than for lunch to eat at The Plaza Restaurant. And for dinner eat at either LLT or Tony's Town Square.

ElenitaB
07-08-2007, 07:13 PM
We've celebrated my DS' birthday a few times at Crystal Palace and they decorated and made a general fuss over him. We've also celebrated at breakfast at CDR and they also decorated the table and he got a birthday cupcake. You might inquire if they can do the slipper dessert there (it's a white chocolate Cinderella slipper with raspberry mousse) as it might be more appropriate for her.

You don't mention if you'd consider a restaurant in any other park, but you might check out this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=109315) about Coral Reef.

mickey&missy
07-08-2007, 07:25 PM
You don't have to buy a birthday button, you can get on from guest services in whichever park you go to that day.

We had DD's birthday at CRT in 05 and DS's birthday at Chef Mickey's this past Nov. Both were great!! The cake at Chef Mickey was nicer looking and had his name on it. Plus, Donald brought it with the waiter!! A huge deal to DS, who LOVES donald! He also got a placemat, of course we forgot it when we left! Opps!

Whatever you do I'm sure you'll have a blast!!!