PDA

View Full Version : What's with the Quests?

automation85
07-08-2007, 01:03 PM
So, am I the only one wondering why the quests are giving out prizes you can easily purchase. I mean trees? How exactly is that Nemo related?

Just wondering.

:nemo:

JPL
07-08-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm guessing that the quest prizes are changing due to the amount of people running multiple characters through the quests to get more items. By keeping the prizes common items most people won't bother to run through it a bunch of times.

WDWfanatic742
07-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Or simply not even do the quests because they aren't worth it.

Patricia
07-09-2007, 01:12 PM
I do the quest for the 300 credits. :)

chrisb26
07-09-2007, 01:30 PM
I do the quest for the 300 credits. :)
:ditto:

I am disappointed in this month I do have to say. I don't mind that the hosts are not giving out a host pin since I can get the 5th pin in the nemo game however I would have liked to have actually been able to get some sort of prize for going into the hosts room. Then this huge push for safety all the sudden in kinda annoying. I understand the need to do it but do people really listen to it? Look at the quests half the questions are about safety however what do they do. They put the worst prizes imaginable in the quest so people dont even do them. Then they use the exact same quest week after week so if you have done the quest once you know the answers basically and don't need to read the entire question again. It would make much more sense to me if they put prizes in people wanted to do the quest for and change the questions and answers every week so people couldn't just go through the quest and know them with out thinking they should also refrain from making the CORRECT ANSWER LOOK LIKE THIS. The rooms are also a problem since they have no prizes. They should have some sort of prize because again nobody is going to their rooms to learn about the safety. So if people had a reason to go they would and this month would in my opinion be alot more successful. Make a game about learning safety and then have a prize. Its not that difficult to understand but I guess for VMK that would be like a winning the world series.