PDA

View Full Version : Babysitting

Lizzie
07-08-2007, 12:29 AM
My husband and I are going by ourselves with our two kids who are under the age of 2. We were looking into using the babysitting service that Disney has on their website. They are too young to go to the ones you drop off at the hotel. But you can pay for someone to come to your hotel room and watch your kids.

Has anyone used this? Any thoughts on this? It sounds like something we are intrested in doing but it makes me a little nervous. I am not sure how I feel about it. We normally have close friends or family watch our kids.

Any opinions would be great.

The Joker
07-08-2007, 08:06 AM
We used Kids Nite Out to (in-room) babysit our 10 mo old daughter last May. They are great, but they did have an easy job, because they would only arrive after DD fell asleep and she never wakes up...

We will use them again for our upcoming September/October trip.

heart4princephillip
07-08-2007, 07:23 PM
We used a service twice on our last trip to WDW (5 years ago) and we loved it. They assigned the same woman both times (so that the kids would be comfortable with her). She was an older woman with a hippy/artistic style and she was absolutely lovely. Unfortunately, we scheduled her for after our kids went to sleep, because she brought games and books to entertain them with. It's not cheap, but it allowed my husband and I to spend a night out on our anniversary, as well as just an evening at the parks alone.

Lizzie
07-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the responces. Its good to know others have tried it and had a good responce.