PDA

View Full Version : It's my 2yr. I'cot anniversary!

Dsnygirl
07-07-2007, 04:35 PM
:party: :woohoo: Come join me in a celebration - it's been 2 years since I found this wonderful site!! :woohoo: :party:

I wasn't sure whether to post this under the 'Milestones' thread or whether that's just for posting milestones... but I cannot believe it's been 2 yers. already!!

I love this site, and all the great people I've met here - you made our first WDW trip as a family last year SO much better, and now the friendships that have formed here are just as special. This is a unique group of people, and I am just so glad that this site was the first one I chose when I was looking for a WDW info site 2 yrs ago.

So - a big :thanks: to John and all the folks who keep this site running so smoothly, even during the transition going on now - and a big :hug: to them and all the great friends I've met here, too - you guys are awesome. :D

ElenitaB
07-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Well, you're pretty awesome yourself!

I'm pretty amazed that you remember the day that you signed up!

P.S. Glad to have you around! :hug:

Mickey'sGirl
07-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Happy Anniversary Blythe! I love having you around -- thanks for all you contribute to this site! :thumbsup:

alpro2
07-08-2007, 07:40 AM
Congrats Blythe! Will that be one :marg: or two :marg:? ;)

vizsla
07-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Happy Anniversary::thumbsup:

pogo
07-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Happy Anniversary, Blythe. :thumbsup: And thank you for all of your support, knowledge and friendship. :hug:

You are truely a blessing to Intercot. :D

Dsnygirl
07-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Congrats Blythe! Will that be one :marg: or two :marg:? ;)
If you're offering, I'll take 2 :marg:, please!! :D

Thanks for all the :), everybody!

SgtTigger
07-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Happy Anniversary..............

Here is to many more...............

:cop: :tigger:

Damon18
07-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Happy Anniversary!:thumbsup: