PDA

View Full Version : Can I leave my car at TTC overnight?

bcornette
07-07-2007, 12:36 PM
I am staying on property and considering at least once splitting visits to MK and Epcot on the same day.
Could I drive to the TTC visit MK, then take the monorail to Epcot and the busses back to the resort? I know I would then have to get back to TTC the next day with the busses.
Will they tow my car, give me a ticket or anything else? Or is this acceptable?

Thanks

CAS
07-07-2007, 01:28 PM
I don't think it would be towed but you may find yourself with a ticket. I believe the parking states "no overnight." Why not leave your car at the resort and take the buses to a monorail serviceable location for the TTC?

bcornette
07-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Our party has 3 very small children and taking the busses has been a disaster in the past. With small children needing everything to be brought we have a double stroller and a single stroller at all times. The monorail between parks is not too bad.
Taking the bus home would be a last resort instead of going back to the TTC and taking the cars. But I could possibly see a scenario where we left the car at the TTC and may consider the bus if it wasn't crowded and the kids were unconscious.
I will most likely send someone back to get the cars if the others wanted to go straight back to the resort.

vamaggie
07-07-2007, 06:50 PM
I was going to suggest that if you are too tired to go back to the TTC to have one person go get the car and the others head back to the hotel via teh busses (although at times the busses can be slower than going the long way around)