PDA

View Full Version : WDW Web Site

WOJO5794
07-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Has anyone actually received a reply from any question you post to them? (WDW WEB SITE) I seem to be having a problem with retrieving my reservaton info off the My Disney Vacation site. My reservation is payed in full and has been for some time. I've E-mailed them three times and receive their good for nothing reply stateing my message is important to them and they will reply real soon but they never do. I've also called them twice and the person on the other end of the phone says they are aware of the problem. I want to know am I going to have a problem when I arrive? Also, Do they (WDW) still send out Vouchers ? I've yet to receive them and this is another reason I think my reservation must be screwed up. In the past we have always received vouchers when the reservation was payed in full.

ibrowse17
07-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Something like that happened to me last year when planning our honeymoon. At first everything was normal, but then I had to change the dates and everything changed. I could no longer get to info at My Vacation. I emailed and called them, and got pretty much the same response as you. From that point on, all my business with them was over the phone. Our vouchers arrived about 3 weeks before the trip, and we had a great honeymoon. Since then I have had no problem in setting up trips on line. Hope all works out and you have a wonderful trip as well:thumbsup:

Eeyore's My Favorite
07-07-2007, 02:38 PM
I received my vacation information via email after I placed my reservations over the phone with WDW reservations. I know that yesterday their computers were down & I was told to call back today to verify something that wasn't on my receipt. I don't think I'll be getting anything via the mail except the packet that I got with park information - everything else is by email.

Enjoy your trip..............
==============================
Mickey - here we come .... POP 9/07 for Anniverysary #22 celebration :marg::beer:

nicole48040
07-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes, I got a response from them when I complained about the price of the MVMCP tickets for people already staying with them and already purchased park tickets. They told me "too bad ,soo sad" in their own very PC way.

LibertyTreeGal
07-07-2007, 07:14 PM
The entire website has been a fiasco for some time now -- it is very difficult to get it to work to make ressies, or retrieve any existing ressies -- that's why I have given up and I am devoted to Terrisue at Magical Journeys, SHE can deal with it :thumbsup:

WOJO5794
07-10-2007, 05:49 PM
:thumbsup:I just wanted to give credit where credit is due and tell everyone that Disney did finally reply to my E-mail and corrected my problem. It seems the phone number they had down for me was wrong. My upcoming trip is fine and can't wait to get there.

SBETigg
07-10-2007, 05:55 PM
I've gotten personal replies both times I emailed them about issues. It took a few weeks in the second case, but they did respond. I'm glad you got your problem worked out and can look forward to your vacation.

pwdebbie
07-10-2007, 07:41 PM
I've been trying to edit my notes in my itinerary for months (changed some reservations, revamped some plans) and the change never happens after I click Save. I finally wrote to them, and this is the reply I got back a day later:

"Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort. The area that maintains our website is aware of the issue with saving your Favorites in your Itinerary on the Disneyworld.com website and hopes to have a resolution soon. We appreciate your comments and will share them at the appropriate levels. If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us. Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number ifapplicable on all correspondence."

This answer didn't apply to my issue! I have had no problem saving Favorites and that is not what I wrote to them about. Just checked to be sure, but I still can't change my notes in my itinerary. I guess I could start a whole new one but that seems like a lot of trouble to go through when I've already done it once.

Deb