PDA

View Full Version : Poly

jgt
07-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Which area do you recommend that we request to stay at the Poly??

PetefromRI
07-06-2007, 08:47 PM
We really enjoy Tahiti.It's very quiet and if you get a lagoon view on the ground level there are no public walkways in front of your patio.You can also walk to the TTC if you choose to or take the boat to MK as this building is closer to those but the resort is small enough that your never to far from the GCH.I believe that the rooms were the last to get refurbed and I think that they are a little bit bigger than rooms in other long houses.

psychotekkie
07-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Look at <snip> to see excellent maps and layouts and you will quickly get an idea of where you want to be (volcano pool, quiet pool, garden, lagoon, marina, lots of things to consider and easier to see on map). One thing about the Poly is that all the rooms have amazing views. The garden view rooms are great so if you want to save money, just pick a garden view in a building that does not have a side against the parking lot, and you will be delighted with what you get.

Carol
07-07-2007, 06:45 AM
It really does depend on the level you are staying in. If you have a lagoon view booked I also suggest Tahiti.

If you are booking a standard room - I like Fiji or Tokelau. Tokelau is the most centrally located - well Fiji offers great views of the marina. The resort really isn't that big. Any walking is a treat. The landscaping is gorgeous.

You can view a map here (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/polyn07.JPG).