PDA

View Full Version : Hoop-dee-doo for adults?

TiggeRia
07-06-2007, 06:44 PM
I chose the Hoop-dee-doo as my birthday dinner while I'm in WDW in October. But now I'm beginning to second guess myself. Will the show be ok to go to without any children? It will just be my DBF and myself. Has anyone else gone without children, and if so, how did you enjoy it? Thanks in advance! :mickey:

Checkers
07-06-2007, 07:24 PM
:mickey:We did the show several years ago and most of our party were adults (1 child, 6 yrs.) and we all enjoyed it very much. We are all planning on doing it again next year when we go down as a group. Have a great trip!

Clotho
07-06-2007, 07:34 PM
When we were planning our trip in 2004, our travel planner suggested Hoop De Doo very enthusiastically. We had the same reservations as you. We thought, "Isn't it for kids?" He said to trust him, we would not regret it.

WE LOVED IT!!

It was a total blast. Even my hubby, who can be fairly quiet and shy, was singing along throughout! In fact, we have been waffling about our choice to not do it on this next trip in September, being that it was such a highlight of our last trip--literally that fun a memory! But we're giving Spirit of Aloha a try this trip, and plan to do HDD again next trip for sure.

SgtTigger
07-06-2007, 07:54 PM
We had a great time with kids and without kids.......

The show is great and hey we are all big kids in Disney...........

Go ahead and give it a try..... I do believe you will have a great time......

:cop: :tigger:

moe513
07-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Its great for adults. I think its more for adults than kids, maybe because theres no characters.

TheRustyScupper
07-07-2007, 11:39 AM
1) shhhhh
2) don't spread this around
3) it is a secret
4) hoop-dee-do-review is great for kids
5) but, we use the kids as an excuse to go to it
6) we find adults enjoy as much or more than kids

ok, you can talk and think at a normal noise level. you can even invite the kids back into the room.

LibertyTreeGal
07-07-2007, 12:14 PM
I've never gone with kids -- just a group of rowdy ladies. I want to go for me!!!!!!!! 145 days to Hoop Dee Doo for me!