PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin/Swan ADR's

wendybird
07-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Is it true that you cannot make ADR's if staying @ Dolphin/Swan resort? I really count on those to plan our days.

Figment!
07-06-2007, 06:56 PM
No, any Guest can many Advanced Dining Reservations regardless of where they are staying.

mmouse566
07-06-2007, 08:19 PM
I guess I read that differently then Jason. I thought you were asking if you could make ADRs for the Swan and dolphin restaurants. Some you can and some you can't and I could not get them through Disney dining. I had to go through the Swan and Dolphin when we stayed there 3 weeks ago.

wendybird
07-07-2007, 09:45 PM
So am I right that if I stay at the Swan I am unable to make ADR's 60 days prior to my trip for Disney restaurants in the parks or resorts?:(

SallyP
07-08-2007, 07:32 AM
So am I right that if I stay at the Swan I am unable to make ADR's 60 days prior to my trip for Disney restaurants in the parks or resorts?:(

That is incorrect. If you are staying at the Swan you CAN make ADR's 60 days prior to your trip for Disney restaurants in the parks or resorts.
Disney does not care where you are staying. They might ask you at what resort you are staying but that has NO bearing on your ability to make an ADR. People that live in Orlando or Celebration and never stay on site can make ADR's 60 days prior. The place you stay does not matter when booking an ADR.

anneb
07-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Have I missed something? Didn't the time period for making ADRs go up to 180 days last year?

SallyP
07-11-2007, 07:02 AM
Have I missed something? Didn't the time period for making ADRs go up to 180 days last year?

:blush: You are right Anne, ADRs are available at 180 days prior. I was quoting the 60 days in the original poster's question.