PDA

View Full Version : Engel Puppen dolls at Der Teddybar

AliceinDisney
07-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi! I am wondering what dolls are the ones available to be made into Disney Characters, in particular Alice in Wonderland, but I also like Snow White too. Has anyone been on a recent trip and seen the character dolls you can make?

Thanks!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
07-06-2007, 08:12 PM
We have bought two of the Engel Puppen dolls for our DD. They are gorgeous. :cloud9:

Last trip we got her a Tinkerbell and her first one is Snow White.

I remember seeing Cinderella and Aurora. I am not sure about Alice. Minnie was available too.

We are thinking about getting her one more this trip. But, with her trip to BBB for the castle package , that might be out. :(

bethsmith
07-06-2007, 08:39 PM
I have no idea what characters are available but I LOVE these dolls. I have one that I got in Disney World in 1993 I think. I got it to look similar to me. This was before they were a permanent fixture in the park. I had seen them in Disneyland the year before and regretted not getting one then and then by chance they were at the World when we went. I love her and she's held up very well - of course the kids aren't allowed to play with her since she's mineminemine.
I'll be a little jealous of my daughter's doll since we are doing the My Disney Princess Tea in January so I may just have to get my own princess doll this time. Thanks for the idea!:princess: