PDA

View Full Version : You Know You Visit Intercot Too Often When...

Goes4FastPass
07-05-2007, 05:24 PM
...you see a notice that they're taking down the SSE Wand and you say, "Halleluah" because it means there won't be more discussions threads about it.

Wait, I forgot... How long will it be before there's a discussion topic like, "What do you miss more: The Wand, Captain EO or Horizons?

Oh no! The topic is with us forever!

BronxTigger
07-05-2007, 05:35 PM
You know you visit Intercot too often when...

...you refresh the page after reading all the new/updated threads, and nothing new is updated!

dixielandings
07-05-2007, 06:57 PM
...it's your home page.

Sunshine1010
07-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll come in from grocery shopping and check to see if there's any new 'headlines' BEFORE I put the groceries away................

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
07-05-2007, 07:08 PM
You always read threads with this title!

PirateLover
07-05-2007, 07:55 PM
... You feel the need to open and read every thread even though you know you are not really interested (probably because you've read the ones you WERE interested in a zillion times through)

snifflesmcg
07-05-2007, 08:11 PM
You know you visit Intercot too often when...

...you refresh the page after reading all the new/updated threads, and nothing new is updated!
:laughing::funny::laughing::funny:
Yes, I have this problem too!

I have two more.....

~You get out of bed to go to the bathroom and decide to check the intercot for new posts

~You know about people from their advatar and you remember what they had to say in other posts.

psychotekkie
07-06-2007, 11:38 PM
You get that panic when you can't check it for one day.

You know way more about Disney than your travel agent and have to argue with them over some details.

ibrowse17
07-07-2007, 12:09 AM
You checked in every hour today to see if the boards were back up:thumbsup:

kakn7294
07-07-2007, 05:42 AM
You're not looking forward to the weekend because you read a note yesterday that said the boards might be down for the better part of the weekend. DD12 was excited though - she thinks she's going to get the computer for the weekend now.

TikiGoddess
07-07-2007, 08:22 AM
... you go to WDW and every so often the thoughts of -- "I'll put this in my trip report" or "I should post about this on Intercot -- wonder what everyone thinks..." pop into your head!

... you find yourself coming up with thread topics while grocery shopping, doing the laundry, etc.

TikiG

pogo
07-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Come on people....... is there really such a thing as too much Intercot ?

:nope:

Not in my house there isn't ! :D

mainemajor
07-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Have withdrawal pains when the site is down for updating (7-6-7) if even for a little while :ill:

SBETigg
07-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Oh my goodness, last night we were at a chain restaurant for dinner. The people at the next table were flipping through Disney brochures and I kept staring over. I actually had to control my urge not to get up and go offer travel advice or tell them to log on to INTERCOT. Can you imagine how nutty they would have thought me? My daughter talked me down. So I guess that's a good sign that I spend too much time here or too much time thinking of WDW.

Mickey91
07-07-2007, 05:49 PM
:mickey:You begin to think a lap top would be a great idea. That way you could log on to Intercot while at the World, and while waiting for your daughter at dance, and your son at music, and .......

TiggeRia
07-07-2007, 06:02 PM
You take a notepad to WDW to take notes so that when you get back and write a trip report, you' won't forget anything!

Dsnygirl
07-07-2007, 10:27 PM
:mickey: Visit Intercot too often?? Is that possible??? :blush:

DisneyDreams09
07-08-2007, 02:55 PM
You know you visit Intercot to much when...

You bypass your email, (even if your expecting something important), and go to intercot the minute you turn on your computer.

You send in replies on anything you might know even a little smidgen about to get more stars:)

mouseketeer mom
07-10-2007, 08:15 AM
You find yourself turning the laptop around, kind of shifting your position so ones DH can't see you're on intercot AGAIN! Even I know its obsessive!

SBETigg
07-10-2007, 10:15 AM
You find yourself turning the laptop around, kind of shifting your position so ones DH can't see you're on intercot AGAIN! Even I know its obsessive!

Good one! I am so guilty of that one. :blush: And then I give myself away now and then by offering up random Disney facts. I can't help it!

Me: Oh, did you know the wand is coming down?

DH(rolls eyes): Are you on that site again?

ImagiAsh
07-10-2007, 11:14 AM
I know I visit intercot too often....

When I automatically start typing I-N-T into my web browser even though I wasn't (consciously) intending to log on at the moment.

c&d
07-10-2007, 11:19 AM
The inbox on my desk keeps getting fuller and I'm still posting on Intercot :D

Belle--86
07-10-2007, 06:54 PM
I know what you meen--- the first thing I do when I get home from work(I work overnight- sometimes 16 to 18 hours.) I check the fAct of the day and see if anythings is new. Also it's devestating if I can't go on for a day. 8 MORE DAYS TO WE GO BACK TO THE MAGIC!!!:mickey: