PDA

View Full Version : Question for other CL's...

LittleDragonErin
07-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Any of you know why we got wiped from staff lists again?

chrisb26
07-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Well obviously I am no Community Leader however I did hear Jk say that all the staff where gone from his list. I was thinking it might have something to do with the new moderation that they keep talking about. I also thought it might be partly because of the certain leaders who take advantage of having the staff on their lists for their own personal gain. Maybe they got tired of hearing complaints from this so they just decided nobody was allowed to have staff on their list:confused: That is just my opinion. Last time staff was removed was it all staff or just the hosts I can't remember?

LittleDragonErin
07-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Last time it was just HOSTs because they were implementing the new room allowances and they didn't want to take any chances with bugs and stuff for their event rooms.

WDWfanatic742
07-05-2007, 07:34 PM
When Mocha deleted me, she mentioned something like, it's time to clear out my list, or something like that. What that tells me is that maybe they are forced to delete everyone off their lists. I think they do this every two or three month's. This is probably the third or fourth time it has happened now.

Chescat
07-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I think there just has been some CL's taken advantage of having Host on their lists. It seems ironic that the same people are always the first in line when the host rooms open. They follow the host when they start to open the room, then their friends follow them. Been going on for a long time now. Never seemed quite fair when it was a trade room or something hard to get into. :mad:

As you said, might be this new moderator thing so they may feel like the CLs don't need to access through the report. Maybe they just scream :help:

LittleDragonErin
07-07-2007, 03:49 PM
After talking to a few staff members who used to be on my list, it sounds like they aren't very happy about this either. :/

Speaking of being unhappy about upper management decisions, somebody commented during the quest that their friend didn't like the quest prize, and Lily responded with "she's not the only one." Hahaha! (For those who aren't able to do the quest today, the prize is a parrot palm tree. Yup, that's right...a parrot palm tree.)

cEveArdenfan
07-08-2007, 05:01 PM
When Mocha deleted me, she mentioned something like, it's time to clear out my list, or something like that.
I got that too. I was wondering what she meant.:unsure:

Stilgar
07-09-2007, 03:17 PM
I got the same from Miss Mocha as well. However, this is the first time that VMK_ staff had to delete us as well. Very odd.