PDA

View Full Version : December 2008

daparish
07-05-2007, 02:32 PM
DH and I stayed at YC this past December and have decided to go back next year. DH definitely wants to go back at Chrismas time and I already have a trip planned this December with my mom and sisters for Gatlinburg so we will not be back until December of 2008. I am not sure I will be able to stand the wait. I love planning but it just seems crazy to start planning now for a trip that is a year and a half away. Does anyone else have a trip planned so far in advance?

faline
07-05-2007, 02:41 PM
In the days when we could only get there once every 2-3 years, I'd start my planning well over a year in advance - sometimes as much as 2 years in advance. With changes in somme of Disney's policies, it's a bit harder to do this now than it was back then.

Breochaid
07-05-2007, 04:40 PM
We started planning our trip for December '08 back in October/November. :blush: We don't have much other than the dates nailed down, but we like to discuss what we want to see and where we want to eat. It seems that as soon as we get back from vacation, we have to start planning the next trip. We need to get our next Disney fix! :cloud9: My DH's family has party's to celebrate the countdown milestones to the next Disney vacation.:party:

amy711
07-05-2007, 05:41 PM
I began planning my vacation in August of 2006 for December of 2007. I don't think you can plan to early, if you book early you have a better chance of getting everything you want.

dolphinmickey9170
07-05-2007, 08:30 PM
I usually plan about a year ahead.

prshell
07-06-2007, 07:52 PM
We used to start our planning on our trip back home from Disney! We would think of things that we missed or weren't that excited about so we knew what we wanted to do next time. The planning is half the fun:mickey: