AliceinDisney
07-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Is there anywhere to sing Karoke? lol

4myprincesses
07-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Kimono's over at the Swan/Dolphin

AliceinDisney
07-07-2007, 08:28 AM
I was noticing your signature. There is a video on Youtube of two adorable asian twin toddlers on their first trip to Disney and they're the most gorgeous things I've ever seen :)

SgtTigger
07-07-2007, 11:45 AM
In the magic kingdom they have a ride ....

Its a small world..... ride it once and you will sing that toon all day long....... it is kind of like Karoke........ :silly:

:thedolls:

:cop: :tigger:

Dawneeeey
07-07-2007, 11:56 AM
I have not been to Karaoke at WDW but to me, just as fun is going to Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk and singing along with everyone else!

It's fun and they play pretty much anything you request (and will take your request more seriously if you include $$).

:sing:

EvilQueensRock
07-08-2007, 08:46 AM
So DH and I are total karakoke geeks and HAD to go find it at WDW. We ended up at Kimono's. Cocktails were, of course, quite pricey. We had fun but it wasn't quite the crazy locals bar atmosphere we're used to. We did have some competition from a lady doing full-out choreography to go along with her disney/broadway song collection. She may have been auditioning... Definately entertaining!

countrycharmer
07-16-2007, 10:49 AM
While reading the posts, I thought how fun this would be for families, kids & adults! Maybe a restaurant could do this...never know!

Crow
07-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Kimono's over at the Swan/Dolphin

ive been there. first place i had sushi too.
i should go back in Sept

Catwillow
07-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Karoke AND Sushi what a combo!!!! Can anyone tell me how their Sushi is and what we are looking at price wise? Sounds like a great place to unwind. Also, is it a "have to have reservations" kind of place??